Reviews for Side Effect
coco1987 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Loved the story. It also made me cry a little. Reading about what Murdock goes through in the hospital.
MommieJen chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
The husband and I were watching an episode a few nights ago and Murdock was just chomping away on the gum...and I turned to DH and proceeded to explain very matter of factly why he always had gum. He just looked at me like I was nuts. :) (I'm not, I'm condiments!)
thisler18 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
nicely down
Lucillia chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I've met someone like that before, but it was more than their face that twitched. It was because of the meds he had taken a while back, and it was permanent.
MuffinGirl1510 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
That's a good story. Somewhat scary but sense-making all the same. It's a story that makes me feel for Murdock. And it makes me think of human nature - most people fear things that don't fit into their "normal" world, whether be it people with different skincolors or people behaving different.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
That is a brilliant fan fic, I actually cried at the end! I love the connection between face and murdock. SO GOOD well done :)
mw chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Really well written, loved every word!
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh wow! See, I told you were one excellent author. This is another heartbreaking one, one that I read straight through as soon as I saw it posted. And you know the medical and psychological effects some of this stuff causes. Brings a lot of realism to the story and makes it even more sad. Added to my favorites (I think I might have every one of your A Team stories added to my favorites.) Wonderful job!