Reviews for Denial
Angelic Sakura Blossom - Moved chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
...I kinda want to know what happened after this.
Infinite Alpha-Omega 1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Love it, well then all of your stories I've read are amazing! :D! This is really well done for someone who doesn't do slash, I could never do this... well I could but it would look like a kindergartner wrote it! LOVE IT BIRDFLASH FTW!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Aww it's pretty cute, I sort of wish it didn't end there though.
JasonRyden chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I thought it was good.

I think the way you go into the characters' thoughts are believable (which is a big deal to me). I think the only thing that bothers me is you don't go into Wally's coming to terms with his sexuality... does the team know? (- this is not extremely important) Does he still flirt with girls if he isn't with Artemis, like Dick, to prove he isn't gay. Also, the setting was a little bit unclear because it seems like the base, but the timeline means Wally shouldn't be there.(Unless he is there to pine over Dick of course(: ) Maybe mention a reason he is where he is like... I just stopped by to see M'gann, not to see Nightwing and Artemis sucking each others faces off. Other than those little things I enjoyed it.

JasonRyden

P.S.

I hope that was a good review, it is my first.
Reining3 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I thought it was a really nice one-shot. It stopped at a nice spot. I don't really see anything that you need to improve on :)

- Rein
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Aww, that was really sweet and emotional and... just freaking AWESOME!