Reviews for Dead Men Tell No Tales: Alice's Story
purplepirategirl chapter 21 . 12/27/2012
Oh my Gosh that was such a sad ending! Poor Alice !
Great story, I absoulty loved it! It thought it was extremely celver, how you weaves your own story into the film, it all fitted together so perfectly! You are a brilliant writer, and it makes me feel honored that you even read my stories !
purplepirategirl chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
.!
purplepirategirl chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
Omg I hope they will be alright! Loved jack in this chapter :)
purplepirategirl chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
Beautiful chapter ! Very cute interaction between jack and Alice :)
purplepirategirl chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
hahaha! had me laughing for most of it :) great chapter!
purplepirategirl chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
Mmmm very interesting ! It's so different from anything I have read!:)
purplepirategirl chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Loved this chapter! I really liked the way you give Alice lines from the movie , without it being corny! Disconbobulated , no idea if I spelt that right, but awesome word!
XantheXV chapter 21 . 9/15/2012
It was a pleasure to be a part of the journey. This was very well written. I think I got sick at Beckett kissing Alice's arm, though. It sent terrible shudders down my spine. Blech!

Aww, Will remembered to invite her to their wedding! To bad we know where that leads :(

Great chapter! Can't wait for the sequel!
esinger chapter 21 . 9/15/2012
Oh my god! Holy sh*t! Bastards! You are bastards Ashwood and Beckett! Love the chapter though and see you at the sequel!
EvilAngel97 chapter 21 . 9/15/2012
Holy crap! That was insane. You're an amazing writer! Everything was perfectly in character and the details were wonderful(:
Grrr, Beckett. Kill the bastard! And make Ashwood go with him! And I want more Alice/Jack cuteness(: Sequel soon pleeeaaassssseeeee!
EvilAngel97 chapter 20 . 9/10/2012
:O Whoa, this is really good! Update soon, please!
XantheXV chapter 20 . 9/9/2012
Lord Stinking Ashwood must have never heard of the phrase "a woman scorned by which fury hell hath none." I hope Alice and Jack beat the crap out of him. Bloody idiot.

Anyway...great chapter as always. Can't wait for the next chapter! Kinda sad that it's the last one, but I think I'll manage since there is to be a sequel.
esinger chapter 20 . 9/9/2012
So what is going to happen to Alice? Love the chapter and see you at the next!
Isn't that Ironic chapter 19 . 9/6/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwww sweet chapter!
XantheXV chapter 19 . 9/5/2012
Even if it was her plan, like sister like brother. Great chapter! And yes, I am anxious to know what she wrote in that letter. And what's going down between her, Lord Ashwood, and Beckett.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »