Reviews for Who's Your Daddy?
Goldenbassets chapter 18 . 2/20
Does he propose? Do Jackie and Hannah stay with Hyde? The family should stay together! This story was fun:)
Goldenbassets chapter 17 . 2/20
Family Day made me happy! Hyde saved Jackie, like he does, and the family is back! Yay!
Goldenbassets chapter 13 . 2/20
Oh Hyde! No, oh no...
Goldenbassets chapter 12 . 2/20
I've been waiting for him to find out but now I'm so nervous! I don't want him to scream or hurt Jackie again. I don't want Hannah to cry. I don't want him angry. Ahh, what's going to happen?!
Goldenbassets chapter 11 . 2/20
Damn it you two! Pull it together! Communication! It's a big word but not a difficult concept.

I love Hyde and Hannah's relationship. That he stuck with her through the evening, that she volunteered to be his alibi, that he carried her to bed, and even stumbled across the possibility that he might be her father, before dismissing it too quickly.
Goldenbassets chapter 9 . 2/20
So many excellent burns!
Goldenbassets chapter 8 . 2/20
I love seeing Hyde and Hannah bond before he knows he's the father. It's adorable how she calls him out on checking out Jackie!
Goldenbassets chapter 5 . 2/20
Oh wow, quite the confrontation there Hyde. A little bit tense are we?!
Haley Gregoire chapter 18 . 11/28/2015
OMG what will happen? Are you going to be writing more chapters? I so think you should.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/5/2015
I really hope you come back to this at some point. It's a great story.
rObErTpAtTiNsOnIsHoT1989 chapter 18 . 11/10/2014
Please continue
Akolbi chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
"i will finish this one, i promise!"
Lesbihonest chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
Omfg. I believe an update would be fitting? I remember when this first came out, this is rather amazing. . I've read this so many times in the past year... Man. I cry.. Every time. Lol.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/8/2013
So sad..I read all the way to the end and nothing! Please finish!
Beatlemaniamaniac chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Wonderful work! I hope you keep going...