Reviews for The craftiest trickery
Mew Sakura the C chapter 8 . 1/25
This is Mew Sakura the Cyniclon again, I just forgot to add something. That was also funny when Loki was making fun of the Kyubi for being sick. :D
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 10 . 1/26
Poor Naruto. :( Even though I like your way of having him find out about the Kyubi, it was just more emotional than the anime/manga (no offense to the anime/manga). And I liked how Loki handled the situation, since it was similar to his own situation when he was angry at Odin after having found out about his heritage. But at least Loki handled it better with Naruto than Odin did with him. I wonder which one was a more shocking revelation: Loki finding out he's adopted and a Frost Giant, or Naruto finding out about the Kyubi inside him.
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 8 . 1/25
Poor Naruto, I know it sucks to be sick. :p
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 7 . 1/24
So Loki is going to help Itachi kill his clan then? But he's still gonna leave Sasuke alive though, right?
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 6 . 1/21
So does this mean you're not gonna have Itachi kill off his entire clan and leave only Sasuke alive to hate him and become obsessed with revenge? And also, who is Balder?
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 5 . 1/19
I've been meaning to ask this, but is that scepter Loki has with him the Chitauri scepter?
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 4 . 1/19
Lol! That was cute how Naruto was trying to pronounce Mjolnir. Almost similar to how Darcy pronounces it. Poor Loki, though, I feel bad for him because everybody loves Thor and not him. But I love you Loki, so don't feel bad.
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 3 . 1/17
So I'm guessing Loki is going to speak with the Kyubi now.
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 2 . 1/12
I think deep down Loki actually does care about Naruto, even if he always hides his emotions. :)
Zexs chapter 10 . 10/3/2015
I really hope that you continue this one day the transformation that Loki and Naruto have gone thou is amazing. Loki is going to have to eat so much crow when he gets back to Asgard its not even funny and Naruto interacting with Thor and his friends is going to be a sight to behold.
yindragonkiba chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
A Damn fucking great story
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
me gusta gre
acetwolf94 chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
Give naruto black widow
afi123 chapter 10 . 1/28/2015
Oh man...i wish there was more..or a sequel of loki and naruto in Asgard. Great job.