Reviews for The craftiest trickery
HikaruWinter chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
You just nearly-raped Naruto, badassized (I don't care if that word doesn't exist in your world, puny mortal.) Loki, adorabilized Thor, softened Odin (although he's always been a softie), brainwashed Jiraya, put a really nice description of Itachi's personality and inner turmoil when he was ordered to kill his family as well as Loki's turmoil at the 'tell-tale kyuubi-sealed-in-you' thingy and wrote a really well thought correlation between Loki and Naruto's past as well as similarities in personality.
Ok, you go to favorites *clicks*
And, so you know, I loved that you made Sasuke to be an asshole even before the emo-firecracker broke the dam of assholeness. If you know what I mean (don't worry if you don't. No one really understands a fangirls mind)
Madara Uchiha chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
Odin is the Rikudou-Sennin?
Dregus chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
nice touch with ominous letter that itachi left for sarutobi. so, how many uchiha are left?
UniCryin chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
Great chapter!
I hope Sasuke tries not to become a stuck-up avenger xd
Please update!
z-vo chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
Really enjoying your story so far! You've done an excellent job blending the two universes together. I'm interested to see the fallout of the Uchia massacre and what it'll mean to Loki's reputation. Looking forward to the next installment!
nequam-tenshi chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
I like how ominous this quote "Remember your promise, Hokage-sama, for I shall not forget mine." is.
nequam-tenshi chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
I truly love how your story has progressed. You humanize characters that are initially seen as immoral or villainous; I enjoy reading the different facets of each character that have been made human or human like in Loki's case.
Furionknight chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
I look forward to more :)
Brad W chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
So, did Loki and Itachi only kill the main instigators to the coup? Also, I am guessing that sense you alluded to Thanos being involved with this story, can I assume that the Infinity Gems (or at least one or two of them) are somehow under the care and supervision of the Bijuu? Anyway, keep up the good work!
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
So, Loki saves some of the Uchiha clan but transported them elsewhere? Fascinating. I wonder also though if Itachi will join Akatsuki or not...

I would say that if you plan to change many things, go ahead and post in this same time line. If not, we already know what happens in canon, so do a time skip with perhaps a few flashbacks to show things that have changed. :)

Please update again soon!
walkerkyuubiluva chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
I absolutely love this story! Things are getting tense and I can't wait to see how everything will play out. Update soon please!
Poppy Marina chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
I'm absolutely dying for an update! I love the story and I love Loki and Naruto's bind and I just ASDFGHJKL;
Poppy Marina chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
ASDFGHJKL; I can't even! This story is so good! I love it! I don't like the idea of this being romantic, I think the theme should stay as family, not love.
Madara Uchiha chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Odin is the Rikudou-Sennin? And PLEASE UPDATE!
Evil-Dust-Bunnies chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
I thought I reviewed this already, but i guess i didn't.
Anyway, I love your story. I'm not usually a fan of crossovers but I have to say that this was by far the best crossover I read in a long time.
Aside from a few minor grimmer mistakes here and there, It was very well written. I love the plot and I love how you managed to make two completely different universes work together, and I mean really work together.
Unlike most crossovers I've read, the story line is good in the beginning then just falls apart or strays off after a few chapters. You stuck with your storyline and didn't stray off, I really like that.

I definitely look forward to reading more
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »