Reviews for The craftiest trickery
Furionknight chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
I look forward to more :)
Brad W chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
So, did Loki and Itachi only kill the main instigators to the coup? Also, I am guessing that sense you alluded to Thanos being involved with this story, can I assume that the Infinity Gems (or at least one or two of them) are somehow under the care and supervision of the Bijuu? Anyway, keep up the good work!
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
So, Loki saves some of the Uchiha clan but transported them elsewhere? Fascinating. I wonder also though if Itachi will join Akatsuki or not...

I would say that if you plan to change many things, go ahead and post in this same time line. If not, we already know what happens in canon, so do a time skip with perhaps a few flashbacks to show things that have changed. :)

Please update again soon!
walkerkyuubiluva chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
I absolutely love this story! Things are getting tense and I can't wait to see how everything will play out. Update soon please!
Poppy Marina chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
I'm absolutely dying for an update! I love the story and I love Loki and Naruto's bind and I just ASDFGHJKL;
Poppy Marina chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
ASDFGHJKL; I can't even! This story is so good! I love it! I don't like the idea of this being romantic, I think the theme should stay as family, not love.
Madara Uchiha chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Odin is the Rikudou-Sennin? And PLEASE UPDATE!
Evil-Dust-Bunnies chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
I thought I reviewed this already, but i guess i didn't.
Anyway, I love your story. I'm not usually a fan of crossovers but I have to say that this was by far the best crossover I read in a long time.
Aside from a few minor grimmer mistakes here and there, It was very well written. I love the plot and I love how you managed to make two completely different universes work together, and I mean really work together.
Unlike most crossovers I've read, the story line is good in the beginning then just falls apart or strays off after a few chapters. You stuck with your storyline and didn't stray off, I really like that.

I definitely look forward to reading more
mandiiluvsgaara chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
I like ur story so far really awesome. Mbaye itachi do not have to kill off all his family mabye keep some alive hide em off. Just kill a good amount to cover it up wit lokis help?
Dregus chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
oh dear, time for the massacre
Kayamve chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
By the hammer of Thor! This is genius! How the hell do you come up with this stuff! This fic is pure brilliance! I patiently await your next update! 3
extraordinary geek chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
Aww, that scene with Loki and Naruto was adorable! I love the story, and I can't wait to read what happens next. :)
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Awesome story! I love it to pieces! I can't wait to see what is going to happen next! Please update again soon!
Asterisks chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Wow, this is soo good. Although I was hoping we got to see Naruto in the avengers world this is still quite an entertaining read. Thank you and please update soon.
Furionknight chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
I look forward to more :)
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »