Reviews for The craftiest trickery
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
He tries, once again, to produce some kind of magic but his body only answers with a faint green light.
Green light...
"I am Loki." And then, there is a flash of green and Naruto and Loki are nowhere to be seen.
Loki's teleportation?
"Your eyes look like mine, only they're green."
Too true, too true...
"I'm Thor." Loki glances at the offering hand from the mortal and take it in lips curling up as he squeezes gently. Oh, the irony… B blinks, "Strange name." "For an even strange foreigner, I assure you."
Amused.
Loki then places the different artifacts Naruto won at the Festival and then proceed to cover the boy.
Will Sarutobi note that they are from a different village?
"I do not take treason lightly so…It would be good for him to hide because I am coming after him."
Orochimaru, beware...
Loki seeks allies for Naruto: Kurama, Itachi...
Or maybe he can take Naruto back to Kumogakure…that would be better, yes…
Be careful.
I like Fenrir.
"I know, Brother Thor. I know." Balder, again, bows his head. "I apologize, I feel sorry…I …I don't understand what happen to me."
Balder, is Thanos using you? Blue eyes...
"I didn't need to do anything. This isn't the first time Naruto and I go around without anyone in your pathetic village knowing it."
Funny.
Look for him and make sure he joins our cause. Promise him what his heart desires…revenge on his brother and his father. Revenge on the realm that forgot all about him.
Thanos controls Madara!
Sarutobi knows Naruto isn't lying. The boy doesn't know Jiraiya and the Sannin seems to be scaring Naruto.
Strange.
Jiraiya of the Sannin makes the most amusing faces Naruto has ever seen. It seems as if the man always falls for Loki's and his pranks.
Funny.
"How do you know?" Itachi's voice is cold; Loki glances at the young man for the first time seeing the cold anger coming from him.
I hope that Loki will stop Uchiha, Madara from attacking Konoha.
But, those green eyes catch Mizuki's stare and there is a warning ring inside his head. He would need to watch the man more closely from now on.
Good.
Tomorrow he would tell Loki all he had learnt from the man called Danzo.
Good.
"I need your help. I need your help to kill my Clan, Loki-san."
Is it possible for Loki to hide away members of the Uchiha clan? At least, those of them who don't have activated Sharingan yet? Leave dead bodies behind for Danzo to find? Let them free, in different villages and countries, with changed appearance, with modified memories, so that more children would have parents, instead of being orphans?
"But I do know that you have powers beyond my reasoning and if I want to save those who are innocent then…you're my last hope."
Hope...
Well, not for too long, as soon as Sasuke shows them he is the better fighter Itachi would, once more, return his complete attention to him.
Power isn't everything.
Each time there was a different detail, a different setting, different people but the voice was always the same; cold and deep, filled with power and soulless.
Thanos?
Naruto hesitated for a moment; he thought briefly that perhaps telling Loki about his dreams would be a good idea. Maybe, he could help him figure them out…but, something stopped him.
Why?
I hope Mizuki will not tell Sasuke that Naruto contains a demon. Because I don't want Naruto to find out about the fox from Sasuke.
Good luck, Ibiki, Itachi, Loki, Naruto.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
loki is a trickster and ultimate liar so won't he know when somebody is feeding him horse shit? also he's centuries old to become so good at it. so how did an upstart like itachi fool him?
Jane chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
Great chapter. Confused about something, is Itachi really going to betray loki?
UniCryin chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Sasuke...still the avenger, I see It would be fun if he tried to fight Naruto. I'm pretty sure he'll get his ass whooped :D

I guess it's the Kyuubi in his dreams? I'm just guessing...And is Itachi really lying to Loki? I thought it would be impossible! ;o

Great chapter, please update! :D
yaoilover4 chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
I'm liking it so far. It's pretty long -wich is allways an o-key in my book- and the way that you're developing the characters is totally believeble.

Can you give a posible up date time or would it be just random?

Kat.
Beloved Daughter chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Another awesome chapter update! Sounds like there is a lot of plotting going on. Madera and Mizuki... makes me nervous and yet excited to find out what is going to happen next!

Please update again soon!
Dregus chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
oh great, mizuki is trying to sink his claws into sasuke. that's gonna end well.
Blizzardfang chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
this is an amazing story with a lot of twists and turns. I'm always happy to see this fic updated.
Brad W chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
Okay, I remember there being only like, 6 Infinity Gems so unless you are changing things around so that there are more or that they are planning on getting all of the Bijuu since they do not know which ones hold which gems, if any, I may be slightly confused. I wonder how the Avengers came to be without Loki sending the Chitauri army to attack earth? Did the Other do it instead since I believe by now they may have tried to make a move on the Tesseract (Cosmic Cube). Keep up the good work!
Last-son-of-the-snow chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Well done but did u know in some Asian country's the soul is in the head and it is seen has a threat when u go to pat it
Dragonskyt chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
Cool chapter, a lot happened, me like.

Question though,
Mizuki told Sasuke to go after Naruto, yes?
Why doesn't Sasuke realize Mizuki knows something and goes after him instead?
Parrot Post chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
I love it! I love how you portray Loki and how Naruto acts. I like Itachi too so I guess I just love all of it. Keep writing :)
HikaruWinter chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
You just nearly-raped Naruto, badassized (I don't care if that word doesn't exist in your world, puny mortal.) Loki, adorabilized Thor, softened Odin (although he's always been a softie), brainwashed Jiraya, put a really nice description of Itachi's personality and inner turmoil when he was ordered to kill his family as well as Loki's turmoil at the 'tell-tale kyuubi-sealed-in-you' thingy and wrote a really well thought correlation between Loki and Naruto's past as well as similarities in personality.
Ok, you go to favorites *clicks*
And, so you know, I loved that you made Sasuke to be an asshole even before the emo-firecracker broke the dam of assholeness. If you know what I mean (don't worry if you don't. No one really understands a fangirls mind)
Madara Uchiha chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
Odin is the Rikudou-Sennin?
Dregus chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
nice touch with ominous letter that itachi left for sarutobi. so, how many uchiha are left?
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »