Reviews for The Many Facets of Self
1Dcrazy14 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
EmilieAl chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I admit I don't watch PLL, so I don't really know very much about the show or the characters, but if Aria and Jason are even remotely on tv, like you write them. I am definitely going to tune in. I have been a BIG fan of your Liason stories for years. Please say you won't stop just because SB is leaving and it appears Sam (Yuck) & Jason may get back together. I really enjoyed how this story had an actual topic, not just a typical love story. Your Aria and Jason are so sweet together. I hope you continue to write Liason and Aria/Jason PLL stories for many years to come. Thank you for helping to still make reading fanfiction fun for the last 15 years.
Kimberly chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This was amazing! You made me love jaria even more
Anon chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
You do know this is completely unrealistic, right? Regarding the temperament of the characters, Ezra wouldn't just leave. And granted, I'm sure this Jaria no longer exists in the show. Get over it.
Nabrenda12 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Awww I could also see this happening in the show... Ah theysaid Ezra has some skeletons in the closet... Maybe he will Leave or something and aria will end up with Jason.. Idk. But good story
jenn chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Spectacular story - you dealt with a serious topic in a very mature and understandable way. Jaria sweetness - I can totally see this happening! Lol - you are definitely helping my PLL and Jaria withdrawal!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was great! Continue?