Reviews for Weight of the World
Cindy M 19 chapter 46 . 5/28
I think of Sam, Danny and Klemper being friends so cute Klemper really need friends
Cindy M 19 chapter 36 . 5/28
I think Irving was brainwashed to protect and take care of the Nasty Sauce... XD
Cindy M 19 chapter 10 . 5/28
Mr. Gray is badass to make Technus afraid of him Sam really wants to research
Grieving-Boy chapter 46 . 1/23
I've been skimming around the parts of fanfiction and found out you're quite popular in peoples in opinion annnd in their favorite list. And your in canon too! Well, I gave you a shot by skimming your stories and was certainly disappointed.

I don't know if it's the fact you call your stories canon when it's entwined with half baked ideas called "head-canons" that you base on evidence you think happens in the show? It's ridiculous is what it is! I don't understand writers such as yourself can add head-canons and say it magically happens the way you want it to be. It's worse when people start to ignore the origins of the show and accept these half baked ideas.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

Does adding onto canon fix the mistakes that bother you so much with the show's plot holes? I can't believe all these head-canons I'm seeing are from fans being selfish and not keeping to the origins of the show. I really feel like you're an overrated writer that's based on over exaggerated fan reviews. It's aggravating to see this and seeing what Danny Phantom has become. People are playing in Butch Hartman's sandbox and his characters are certainly not being treated with the respect and dignity he'd gave when he made them. I mean I could pull something from my ass too and call head-canon by giving it evidence in the show, but it doesn't mean it rings true.

I know I've come off as an ass and probably worse, but when people claim your this awesome writer and the best writer for Danny Phantom and...I read your stuff. It doesn't add up. Because reading your work and others similar to it scares me what's wrong with this fandom.
DWfann chapter 46 . 11/10/2014
OMG ok this one was great too! Again thank you so much for writing these. I will read these stories again and again. I just wanted you to know how much i really appreciate these DP fanfics. You are one talented writer.
Neeko96 chapter 46 . 8/16/2014
Gotta love it. Very well tuned ending if I do say so myself. I liked the closer you gave though I would've liked a bit more detail on the others. Anyway, now that Vlad is in... crazy town, it seems this has come to an end. I don't think I could take another one... you have any idea how hard it was to put this down? Even at work I found myself spacing out, wondering what would happen next. Nice job.-
Neeko96 chapter 35 . 8/16/2014
Some how... I can totally see Jack being that mad. BTW Vlad is... well losing it for sure. He doesn't even understand the word no anymore.-
Neeko96 chapter 21 . 8/15/2014
Ya'know... I was just thinking about Dani's situation. If the problem is knocking her ghost half out why not use the Plasmious Maximus? I'm sure they could extend the time it lasts. Danny's ghost was out like a light and didn't even react to the Specter deflector so Ectoranium shouldn't do much either right?-
Guest chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
Can I use 'Hailstone' as a FarFrozen name in my "Danny FarFrozen" Fic? Its hard coming up with ice like names but I haven't heard that one yet.-
GBlackwell chapter 46 . 7/23/2014
Okay! So I finished this last night, after delaying reading it for a while due to... stuff. Anyway, it's great! Just as great as the first one, in fact. There hasn't been a huge increase in the writing quality, but I think that that "over-explaining" quality from the first fic is a little better here, mostly because it focuses on action and battle crises right from the get-go, rather than spending time with just the characters living life and sorting out their thoughts and feelings. There still is a lot of explaining, but it's mostly "Oh yes, this is why said strategy will work and why this one doesn't," which is necessary for the readers not to get confused. Plus, people are likely to explain strategies/technology that much in real life so... it feels more natural.

Some plot details I thought I might comment on:

1) Danny leaving Maddie to go after Dani. Yeah, I knew this was a mistake the second it happened. I would have thought that Danny would realize that his mother has always been the main target of Vlad's... obsession, so it was a really bad idea to leave her alone. I understand that he was really worried about Dani, and for good reason, but shouldn't it have at least crossed his mind...? I don't know.

2) I kept thinking that Danny was more like a father than a brother to Danielle throughout this story. And then I read Ghosts in the Closet...

3) I love Valerie. Seriously. In the show I thought she was one of those "unreasonable rival" types which tend to get on my nerves, but having her as a hero shows what a great character she is. I also like having someone more ruthless/aggressive working with the heroes.

Already read Ghosts in the Closet, and will review that separately. Anyway, thank you for all your hard work!
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 46 . 7/5/2014
Cool story. I like the ending
dont-touch-me-im-awkward chapter 46 . 4/28/2014
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH SLEEP I HAVE LOST BECAUSE OF YOU? I FOUND INFINITE POTENTIAL AND READ THAT UNTIL 5 AM AND I HAD TO WAKE UP AT 7! AND THEN FUCK, I HAVE TO WAKE UP AND IT'S 2 AM NOW! DAMN YOU AND YOUR WRITING ABILITIES! but seriously. you rock.
earthtolauren chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Ok found the sequel god im stupid :D
bluemarvel0 chapter 46 . 3/26/2014
This is an amazing story. And Danny does make a great point about how Jack is a hero. Sam also made a good point about how Danny being like Jack.
Krusher chapter 25 . 2/22/2014
He could just take the shield out with his ghostly wail like when Dan took down future Amity's shield.