Reviews for Weight of the World
lilaclily00 chapter 46 . 5/15
*stands up to applaud the author tearfully*
Guest chapter 46 . 9/7/2016
While I agree that seeing the world the way it should be and then acting like it is that way is usually a good thing, what's not a good thing is when you let it blind you to what is really going on. That's basically what you've been saying throughout this whole story and I think Sam should add that last part on to what she was saying to Danny. I'm glad they hung out with Klemper instead of really trying to get away from him. He's a nice guy normally, just socially awkward.
Guest chapter 44 . 9/7/2016
Love the Tucker and Valerie moment!
Guest chapter 43 . 9/7/2016
Never really thought I'd say it, but thank goodness for Klemper! He's not really a bad guy, just annoying at times. He kind of reminds me of an Autistic person (and I do have an idea of what I'm talking about since I have Aspergers, which is a more mild form of Autism).
Guest chapter 41 . 9/7/2016
How did the ectoranium blast get through the sonic waves of Danny's wail?
Guest chapter 35 . 9/7/2016
HALLELUJAH! FINALLY Danny realizes what he was REALLY doing wrong! It's been killing me for this whole story, and especially the last couple chapters, but he finally gets it! It's amazing how much Sam can put up with from him without completely losing her patience. I probably would have blown up at him by now if I was in her shoes.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/6/2016
I wish they could have told the GIW that the ghost invaders weren't coming from the Fenton Portal.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/6/2016
Can't those guys EVER just STAY AWAY?! They don't even know what the hell they're DOING!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/6/2016
OH MY GOD. Danny is really making me want to slam my head against the table repeatedly and then go shake or slap him silly! He also is making me want to pull my hair out. He seriously needs to start ACTUALLY hearing what Sam is telling him.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/6/2016
It seriously pisses me off that Sam's parents are pretending that the reason they're upset with Danny is because he kept his identity as Danny Phantom a secret from them! If they did ANY sort of self-reflection they would understand WHY he was too afraid to tell them sooner, considering their first reaction when he showed them was basically, "A GHOST! CALL THE GIW BEFORE HE ATTACKS US!" Of course that's not a secret he would be willing to tell two people who don't like him just because his parents study ghosts! I really hope Sam's grandma heard that argument so SHE can lay into them next for about 2 hours. Maybe then things will start to get through their fucking thick heads.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/6/2016
I really don't know WHERE Tucker gets all his confidence in his attractiveness to girls, considering just how many girls have brushed him off. My guess is that a good bit of it is bravado.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
I knew that was too easy -_-
Cindy M 19 chapter 46 . 5/28/2015
I think of Sam, Danny and Klemper being friends so cute Klemper really need friends
Cindy M 19 chapter 36 . 5/28/2015
I think Irving was brainwashed to protect and take care of the Nasty Sauce... XD
Cindy M 19 chapter 10 . 5/28/2015