Reviews for Weight of the World
While I agree that seeing the world the way it should be and then acting like it is that way is usually a good thing, what's not a good thing is when you let it blind you to what is really going on. That's basically what you've been saying throughout this whole story and I think Sam should add that last part on to what she was saying to Danny. I'm glad they hung out with Klemper instead of really trying to get away from him. He's a nice guy normally, just socially awkward.
Love the Tucker and Valerie moment!
Never really thought I'd say it, but thank goodness for Klemper! He's not really a bad guy, just annoying at times. He kind of reminds me of an Autistic person (and I do have an idea of what I'm talking about since I have Aspergers, which is a more mild form of Autism).
How did the ectoranium blast get through the sonic waves of Danny's wail?
HALLELUJAH! FINALLY Danny realizes what he was REALLY doing wrong! It's been killing me for this whole story, and especially the last couple chapters, but he finally gets it! It's amazing how much Sam can put up with from him without completely losing her patience. I probably would have blown up at him by now if I was in her shoes.
I wish they could have told the GIW that the ghost invaders weren't coming from the Fenton Portal.
Can't those guys EVER just STAY AWAY?! They don't even know what the hell they're DOING!
OH MY GOD. Danny is really making me want to slam my head against the table repeatedly and then go shake or slap him silly! He also is making me want to pull my hair out. He seriously needs to start ACTUALLY hearing what Sam is telling him.
It seriously pisses me off that Sam's parents are pretending that the reason they're upset with Danny is because he kept his identity as Danny Phantom a secret from them! If they did ANY sort of self-reflection they would understand WHY he was too afraid to tell them sooner, considering their first reaction when he showed them was basically, "A GHOST! CALL THE GIW BEFORE HE ATTACKS US!" Of course that's not a secret he would be willing to tell two people who don't like him just because his parents study ghosts! I really hope Sam's grandma heard that argument so SHE can lay into them next for about 2 hours. Maybe then things will start to get through their fucking thick heads.
I really don't know WHERE Tucker gets all his confidence in his attractiveness to girls, considering just how many girls have brushed him off. My guess is that a good bit of it is bravado.
I knew that was too easy -_-
Cindy M 19 chapter 46 . 5/28/2015
I think of Sam, Danny and Klemper being friends so cute Klemper really need friends
Cindy M 19 chapter 36 . 5/28/2015
I think Irving was brainwashed to protect and take care of the Nasty Sauce... XD
Cindy M 19 chapter 10 . 5/28/2015
Mr. Gray is badass to make Technus afraid of him Sam really wants to research
Grieving-Boy chapter 46 . 1/23/2015
I've been skimming around the parts of fanfiction and found out you're quite popular in peoples in opinion annnd in their favorite list. And your in canon too! Well, I gave you a shot by skimming your stories and was certainly disappointed.

I don't know if it's the fact you call your stories canon when it's entwined with half baked ideas called "head-canons" that you base on evidence you think happens in the show? It's ridiculous is what it is! I don't understand writers such as yourself can add head-canons and say it magically happens the way you want it to be. It's worse when people start to ignore the origins of the show and accept these half baked ideas.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

Does adding onto canon fix the mistakes that bother you so much with the show's plot holes? I can't believe all these head-canons I'm seeing are from fans being selfish and not keeping to the origins of the show. I really feel like you're an overrated writer that's based on over exaggerated fan reviews. It's aggravating to see this and seeing what Danny Phantom has become. People are playing in Butch Hartman's sandbox and his characters are certainly not being treated with the respect and dignity he'd gave when he made them. I mean I could pull something from my ass too and call head-canon by giving it evidence in the show, but it doesn't mean it rings true.

I know I've come off as an ass and probably worse, but when people claim your this awesome writer and the best writer for Danny Phantom and...I read your stuff. It doesn't add up. Because reading your work and others similar to it scares me what's wrong with this fandom.