Reviews for Weight of the World
ClareVaskerbille chapter 43 . 7/15/2012
Awww... Now, Dani's going to have her own title. "Savior of the Far Frozen" :DD I wonder how Danny's going to feel about that. A little torn, maybe? Be proud of her orrr get mad because she put her life in danger. Hmmm...

Great chapter as always! :)
Pinnatus chapter 42 . 7/14/2012
Less intense than the chapters previous, but still action-packed and moved the plot right along. It was nice to read a chapter that was only Amity Park (resolves some things while keeping other things in suspense). The banter and humor was classic and the timing of Tucker and Valerie meeting was done in true DP fashion. :D

I can tell Tucker is obviously hitting on Val, but at the same time Val does care about Tucker like a really good friend. When these two talk I always laugh at what Tucker says. :)

Nice to see two big issues resolved. Now we just have to resolve the skeleton invasion.
Randamwriter chapter 42 . 7/14/2012
lol i love that TxV sceen it makes them look like and old married couple
inkykenrd chapter 42 . 7/14/2012
Geek power. And so Amity Park is slightly safer as a battle between undead skeletons and humans continue meanwhile...
Invader Johnny chapter 42 . 7/14/2012
Heh heh heh heh at last Aragon is defeated and will be in a world of hurt soon enough.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/14/2012
Please Update! I love this chapter! 3 3 ! :)
shugokage chapter 41 . 7/13/2012
Powerful chapter!
nycorrall chapter 41 . 7/13/2012
Epic. That ending was…impeccably detailed. The supsense was mind-blowing.
The anticipation of the events to unfold…heart-pounding.
Randamwriter chapter 41 . 7/13/2012
okay vlad fear still kinda effy but that stand off at then end thats some Django ish
Pterodactyl chapter 41 . 7/13/2012
Gaaaaaa! Cliff hanger!

How many more chapters?

Pinnatus chapter 41 . 7/13/2012
The two shorter chapter do work nicely together. You picked a good cut off point and I like the transition of focus from them being concerned about Maddie to worrying about Vlad in this chapter.

Again, good use of mixing in the Shades' presence and effect on everyone while they converse. I especially liked how Vlad blurted out in retaliation against the Shade while Jack was talking to him. That was particularly effective.

It is heart wrenching that Jacks still sees an 18-year-old, skinny college kid that was his friend even when Vlad obviously isn't that anymore. And despite that he cares for his family more and pulls the trigger anyway.

Nice parallel between Jack and Vlad. Shows how all kinds of people can share a negative trait, but what matters is if they try to fix their situation and how they react. Jack realized his mistakes and chooses truth; while Vlad feeds his delusion and dwells in deceit.

The ending is so intense! I want to know what happens next, but I know the next chapter will move back to the other battles. AHHHHHH!
inkykenrd chapter 41 . 7/13/2012
Ah Jack seeing the world as you want to see it is whats different betwenn you and Vlad you see the world you dream and try to make it better for the future, Vlad sees world he desires and tries to bend life to suit him here and now.
Laury the Latrator chapter 41 . 7/13/2012
NOOOOO! *cue my own ghostly wail*
You've got me all worked up. Poor Maddie! Poor Jack! POOR DANNY!
Would you mind telling me how many chapters are left? I need to know how much longer this wonderful torture will last.
Sharksbean chapter 41 . 7/13/2012
Kind of figured what vlad's fear was. I mean really that was the reason he did everything he did, was because he wanted what jack has and the sooner he realizes that he can't have it the he'd wipe out reality itself just so nobody could have maddie. Good chapter.

Ps. Was almost reminding me of the matrix 3 with all fronts being attacked by a madman and his skeleton/sentinel army
Invader Johnny chapter 41 . 7/13/2012
Jack was really deep in her, somewhere in his mind he still cares for Vlad and maybe if Vlad ever became sane again, Jack could learn to forgive him... maybe.

Because wether we wan to admit it or not, Mr Fenton is practically one of the few who really saw good in Vlad at one point.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »