Reviews for Weight of the World
Guest chapter 44 . 7/16/2012
That was epic, there's nothing better than reading that the nigh god-like villian gets his powers brutally torn away from him, best part that his delusion shatters with it. Great job, I'm a big fan of your work, so please keep posting and updating. Thanks.

Sincerely,

D of D'n'A000
Invader Johnny chapter 44 . 7/16/2012
Well I feel a bit of pity towards Vlad, but we all knew he had the soul shredder coming, right?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
inkykenrd chapter 44 . 7/16/2012
that was a good ending to Vlad's story and now all we need is a really cool epilogue.
nycorrall chapter 44 . 7/16/2012
Wow! Intense. XD Happy ending and I like the little bits of TxV you put in there.
That was a nice ending to that.
I've said this before and I'll keep saying it again. I love your story and I love your writing. It's all just a perfect!
nycorrall chapter 43 . 7/16/2012
Aw, now Dani's the Savior of the Far Frozen. It kinda reminds me of Danny...
Anyways, great job. The action was unbelievably incredible and I find it simply brilliant the way you somehow manage to tie everything together.
Pinnatus chapter 43 . 7/15/2012
I love this chapter! I was left in great suspense when Dani said she was going to use her powers to such a great degree. I wasn't sure how you were going to pull off the idea when Dani is so weak. Then... Klemper! Oh man, that was wonderful! A ghost we saw in canon for a total of what? 30 seconds? He's the only one you could convince to help you (of course with the promise of being friends) and he has ice powers. Perfect.

The little description with Vortex fighting the Far Frozen creatures and the shift that occurs was a nice way to zoom out and show the results of their efforts. Definitely well done.

Hah! Danny is the Savior to the Ghost Zone and now his "cousin" Dani is the Savior to the Far Frozen. That's such great symmetry. I bet they will build a shrine for her too ;)
MsFrizzle chapter 43 . 7/15/2012
This story has me on the edge of my seat! A really appreciate how you wrote the whole story and then are posting daily so it keep the momentum of the story going for your readers.

I also am impressed at how you keep the different parts of the the story juggling as you flip back and fourth between them.
Sharksbean chapter 43 . 7/15/2012
Just wondering why no one ever thought about rewiring the fenton ghost catcher to filter out the ectoranium from dani's system, I mean if it can filter your dna into two halves like it did danny them why not?i mean it ripped him apart on a genetic level so theoretically it could work
inkykenrd chapter 43 . 7/15/2012
Ah thats a really sweet chapter both with Dani and Klemper. Dani now has something of worth and that is different from Vlad, that she saved the Far Frozen, and that makes her like the hero she admires Danny and Klemper as bunch of new friends.
Invader Johnny chapter 43 . 7/15/2012
Danny will be so proud of Danielle, if he doesnt kill her for almost dying that is, heh heh.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
MysteryTrek chapter 43 . 7/15/2012
I have to say this: Go, Klemper! Lol

And something tells me that, assuming he survives, Danny's going to chew Danielle out for nearly dying before he praises her.

-Gray
ClareVaskerbille chapter 43 . 7/15/2012
Awww... Now, Dani's going to have her own title. "Savior of the Far Frozen" :DD I wonder how Danny's going to feel about that. A little torn, maybe? Be proud of her orrr get mad because she put her life in danger. Hmmm...

Great chapter as always! :)
Pinnatus chapter 42 . 7/14/2012
Less intense than the chapters previous, but still action-packed and moved the plot right along. It was nice to read a chapter that was only Amity Park (resolves some things while keeping other things in suspense). The banter and humor was classic and the timing of Tucker and Valerie meeting was done in true DP fashion. :D

I can tell Tucker is obviously hitting on Val, but at the same time Val does care about Tucker like a really good friend. When these two talk I always laugh at what Tucker says. :)

Nice to see two big issues resolved. Now we just have to resolve the skeleton invasion.
Randamwriter chapter 42 . 7/14/2012
lol i love that TxV sceen it makes them look like and old married couple
inkykenrd chapter 42 . 7/14/2012
Geek power. And so Amity Park is slightly safer as a battle between undead skeletons and humans continue meanwhile...
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »