Reviews for It's what I want
Ah the feelsssssss! This is the definition of perfection.
Patpat chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Fab. It's ooc but in a good way. I agree on the rushed ending but it was cute!
bookgirlrt chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
That was so sweet! Excellent punctuation and grammar in addition to a fun plot! The ending was cute and well-written too. Well done and don't forget to keep writing!
Have a magnificent day.
LiveLoveHeartAuslly4ever chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Great story
I-LOVE-AUSLLY-AND-RAURA chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
So cuteee loved it ;)
MusicMyEscape chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
great story
Dr Who Fax chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Holy crap that took a while to read but i enjoyed it. Great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
I luuuuuuuv it i am crying with happyness
loveableturtle chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
amazing story, cant believe you hate it, i love it its one of the best ive read :)
Megb-0995 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Aw this story was so cute and sweet. I cant believe you said you hated it! It was so romantic. I really loved it. I like everything about it. You did an awesome job with this story, although I admit the last few sentences were a bit rushed...I still loved it!
swampychick chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
EileenChang chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Oh. My. God. That was SO good. I cannot get over how good that was!
MISS.SUNNYBAUDELAIRE chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
I have a headache. . your story was so good that I couldn't look away for one measly moment to get some medicine! I absolutely love this story too much! :D don't hate on yourself, I loved the whole thing! Great job! Seriously, I don't think I could write about an ENTIRE day. Loved it! I have to say, the Austin&Ally fandom rocks :D. ;)
Kitsune Jackson chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
My dear fellow human writer stop critizing your self that was amazingly written and there not ooc they are acting a little diff because they "learned lessons" so there it was perfect and the ending was pretty Mac and cheese love able
ctiger chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
This is a great story! He put so much effort into the whole day, and obviously it ended great by them finally acknowledging their feelings. :) Good job!