Reviews for Rain on Roses
SparrowTail chapter 1 . 2/15
This is literally one of the greatest stories on the Internet...
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
wow...this was unexpectedly joyus hahahaha. For some reason, I love Lily in this situation more then any other female HP character.
Cadid423 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Despite the fact that sex was this story's main focus, the parts I liked the most had nothing to do with that.

I loved the conversation between James and Lily. It was just the right combonation of exasperated, annoyed, and companionable. I also really like your characterization of Andromeda, because despite the fact that she married a Muggleborn, she did grow up a Black. Too many people forget that I think. :)
LunaLGood chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
cool
Frenchhornbook chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Awe-maize-zing!
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
holy shit ,its was hot
kci47 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
First, thank you so much for making such a beautiful cover image for my Tenacity story! It really is perfect.

And on to the review. I was intrigued by the Lily/Bellatrix pairing, as it's one I've not read before. I would imagine that in her younger days Bellatrix was able to draw people to her a lot like she was eventually drawn to the Dark Lord, so it kind of makes sense for Lily to hate her and yet want her.

I usually don't read slash or femslash, but despite the subject matter of this story not being up my alley, you still wrote it so well that I was hooked and read the entire thing. It flowed beautifully and I think you had good interactions between the girls. Plus the smutty parts were a good mix of descriptive language without being too flowery.

Overall, really interesting story, and I'd actually be curious to know what goes on for the rest of the summer that Lily is with the Blacks!