Reviews for Mischief & Mistress
UmHaiDereImKatie chapter 7 . 3/9
Update soon please, this is one epic story and it would be even more epic ifi could read Chapter 8. Your doing fantastic and I'm hooked onto the story, "Loki's breaking Hearts" and "Banner's breaking Harlem" have got to be my favourite line(s) in this.
liongirl31205 XD chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
love the cross over
XD
DarkAngel620 chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
Come on, Loki. Leave Banner alone.
Zippythewondersquirrel chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
This story is wonderful! I think that you are staying very true to Loki's way of thinking and Darcy has just the right amount of flippancy.
I think that you meant to say in your disclaimer. That its ,NOT not canon.
Please continue the story.
I also love how you are using the mention if Hulk destroying Harlem.
Littlerose chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
DAMMIT! Y U NO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER. :( please please please...please? :)

P.S.
Best Fanfiction I have ever read :)
flamingbunnies chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
This has become my new favorite pairing and your story is simply awesome.
SkyressFantasys chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Can't wait for more!
Ambur chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
This story is awesome...please update soon...please please please
Kaykara chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I like it, but uh, if you Loki said "I could care less-" the meaning of that is actually that he DOES care. You would have to care somewhat to care less. So it should be "I could not care less-" saying that he is at the bottom most part of the care scale. Lols just a little thought I'd decided to share. It's an English teacher's top pet peeve. Teehee, because I'm annoying and had to point that out.
Vixieforever chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
Im so glad someone else thinks Darcy and Loki are perfect together! I was watching Thor and thought up a fanfic just like this one except Loki tries to torture Darcy and she is all random and stuff and ends up seducing him. But Iike your a lot better because you get to see this deep side of Darcy and the soft side if Loki. Can't wait to read the next chap! Keep on writing with the proper English language, you're doing a great job! Kisses Vixie
Chuuulip chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
aw...great chapter!
LotteQ chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
I just love this ;u;

Can't wait for the new chapter c;
Phantom105 chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Ohhh Loki, you truely are the God of Mischief ;)

The pacing has improved greatly! Keep it up!

Cheers,

Phantom
Charles S. Bridge chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Very nice, very refreshing story, please do go on. I just love when Darcy shocks Loki, it never gets boring. lol
Q u e e n V a m p chapter 7 . 6/15/2012