Reviews for That Butler: Shoot Me Now
Fire in a Dark Soul chapter 3 . 1/6
Aand a wild Edward Elric appears! Yay! I honestly spit out the milk I was drinking when I read that. Yay FMA references! Hilarious story so far, awesome job!
promocat chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
LOL! i love what ciel's happy thoughts are!(lizzie going mute,etc.!)
Fushimi Boss-like Saruhiko chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Hahaha.. XD This is so funny and I laughed all the time during reading this story. Please don't stop, continue it, I want to laugh even more
dolorousity chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Oh my darling, beautiful, beautiful. Whenever I come across dogs I have the urge to name them Sebastian too actually. But I don't go outside too much. So that doesn't happen very often. I love dogs though they're so adorable and amazing and great in general and cats are too and I'm more of a cat person but I want a dog too but my parents won't let me have anything as a pet and augh life. wowwhatamidoingijustthoughtidreviewbutnopethisturn edoutarantonhowicanthavepetsnicegoingme.

also have you read the latest chapter in the manga it's great too everythings great and perfect and

ill stop now
KowaiNeko chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Undertaker 3
Omg I love this so much Ciel is just too cute
Homicidalstrawberryjam chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
GRELLSebastian's long lost cousin twice removed.
Most true statement ever.
De'Wiccana chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Hahahaha! Awesome story! Update soon please!
Mistress of Love the thirteen chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Few things I'd like to point;
- Elizabeth is actually better at dancing than Ciel. As having such a strict mother, her entire life passed by perfecting such qualities, also, it was because of Ciel that she obsesses over 'cute'. It's merely something she does for him. (ref. Manga chap 59 and 61)
-The Trancy Manor isn't in England.
ChiharuLamperouge chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
jajajajajajajajajajaj xD if you want, I can shoot you Ciel! poor little boy! He really need help or someone to shoot him xD Excellent fic! :D
ChocoJay chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
I love these dairy- I mean journal entries they are fantastic! Keep up the good work!
Queen of Black Cats chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
And to think that I almost passed up reading this...
promocat chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Gunstalk chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
LMAO. I love this story, please update soon.
Cilence Renning chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
Oh Ciel, you must wonder why these things happen to you!

I await for the next journal entry :D
TheWaffleMonster chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
I am so happy this story is back in action! I thought you were dead!
I think we can all safely assume that Ciel is incapable of dressing himself.
Grell made an appearance! YUSH! As did the mother-in-law from hell! lol, thank you for encouraging me to read the manga ;D
Oooooh, and it sounds like the Undertaker may be adding to the fun! Can't wait to see how that goes...
Please update soon!