Reviews for Dan's List
Amazing girl chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Degan
Amazing girl chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
I want a sequel it can't just end like THAT!
knkutube chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
WHERES THE BUTTON!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
Well you could do a sequel. Or you don't have to. It would work out either way. Sorry, this doesn't really help.
The Gone Angel chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
o.O
Candyloversunite15 chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
This needs a sequel! You can't leave a story off like that! BRAIN. NEEDS. SEQUEL. Now! (But this was a awesome chapter btw) CONTINUE! (in a sequel)
shiningwaves chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
Don't worry! It was good crap! O.o that just sounded extremely weird. To bad you can't continue this story, I really liked it D:
waves is signing off
IndieGoRun chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
Fudge buckets! Goodness me! I'm sorry Helper! I am going to write you a oneshot for your Nellie bar idea! I'm so sorry!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
i love it please make more
Lauren chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
Great job so far! Love the story. Just an idea- how about Don't lock Amy and Ian in a closet together?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
The one about choking was not me. I guess somebody wanted to take credit for my idea seeing as they can pretend to be me. I know it wasn't me cuz I have never choked on breakfast. Can I ask you something? I have an idea for a rule but I kinda wanna be in it. My idea is: Never tell Ned or Ted (whichever you want) that you are smarter than them. You don't have to put me in it but you can. Just call me Ivy. If you put me in it I have really long blonde hair with green highlights and am a Janus. Can't wait to read more.
Ciao,
Ivy
The Gone Angel chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
Yup! Nellie in a bar is still waiting, but haha.
Candyloversunite15 chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
Ha. I know. Right. :) Anywho great chapter! WINDOWS WILL DESTROY THE UNIVERSE! Ahem...excuse me for that. CONTINUE!
shiningwaves chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
I am reveiwing to feed the bunnies that are acually writing this story!
ok, you know me. I just HAD to say that.
Running out of ideas here...hmmm...
Nope. I got nothing.
WAIT!
How about this:
Dont take away all of Natalies Parada clothes. If this does occur, RUN.

waves
The Gone Angel chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
I'm TheHelper. /Is waiting for my ideas to be the next chapter/