Reviews for The Unsealed Truths
Alec33 chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
I hope you do finish this story. I definitely want to see how it ends
Alec33 chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
End of Ch5 I'm loving where this is going! Wish Green Lantern wasn't quite so much of an ass, I always like John Stewart
Alec33 chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Just curious what happened to Beast Boy's face after the battle in the last story?
SimpletonJohn chapter 15 . 11/25/2013
Fine sir I apologize for my lack of reviews, Like everyone real life has kept me severely occupied and i implore you to continue the story. I have very much enjoyed its contents and would like nothing more than to read what happens next.
Princess Unikitty chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
looks good so far.
gokarter91 chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
noooooo! dont discontinue... its awesome! plz
Boulder-West chapter 14 . 6/11/2013
NO! I love this story! You must continue it!
OMAC001 chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
You have to continue this story! The TItan interaction is coming soon and I wanted to see how the story ends.
fusiontech45 chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
I for one think you should finish the story as it's an interesting read. A bit different than the usual Titans fare I've read, but that is by no means a bad thing. Although I gotta say, if I hadn't gone back and read the prior two stories, I'd be confused beyond belief.

All in all, good chapter, and wish you well on your decision regarding this story.
Densharr chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
So, BB and Rae are still 'on'. Good to know.
SimpletonJohn chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Well I've been called dumb before by a lot of people so this may be totally wrong…but I'm gonna say it anyway

If I were beast boy right now I'd look into buying Kevlar, chloroform rags, a life insurance policy with all state, and an instruction booklet on how to deal with a pissed off woman who would like to fill me full of bullets
Randamwriter chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
ya update i enjoying whats going on so far but i feel like Michela has different reasons for wanting beast boy dead?
Randamwriter chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
this is by far the best teen titans fan fic i had read i love the raven and beast boy and i love the conflic that you put in please update soon
SimpletonJohn chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
By make life hell I'm assuming that means their gonna lock him in a room with raven without his power ring

Well it seems as if green lantern has fubard his immediate future

most excellent story I look forward to seeing if beast boy gets shot
BlackFalcon269 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
I have just read every single chapter in this story arc from Desperate Decisions, through Primal Madness, and now to here in one sitting, and I have to say...

You are a very talented and extremely vivid author.

Your characters are accurate, your storyline dark and definitely intriguing, and I cannot wait to see what you bring in the future