Reviews for As Simple as Vacuuming
Lol ️
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
hilarious
sezza23 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is hilarious, brilliantly wrote.
katzlol chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I love this story! My dogs hate vacuum cleaners too.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Lol, this is so cute.

["Oh, if I'm doing household chores for him, it better be a boy."] - got to be my favourite line. I do think there should be a page break after that though.

The Muggle vacuum thing was so funny. And Lily would have one, wouldn't she?

Just plain adorable. :)
luckypixi chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Ha ha I loved this! :) Made me smile like a loon! Brilliant reaction from Sirius!

Loved it!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Haha, this is absolutely adorable! I love Remus/Sirius, first of all, so I was so glad to see that was included in here. The fact that Sirius was scared of a vacuum is such a dog-like reaction, which is really cute considering his Animagus. I can picture Lily making the Marauders clean, also, since she's pregnant and doesn't want to do it. The mention about how James had changed in the first paragraph makes sense; there's no way he could be with Lily without changing a bit. It's written well, also, and I didn't notice any spelling or grammar mistakes. Peter's last line was perfect, too, and I can picture that being his reaction to Remus/Sirius. Nice job on this!
alexnoelmalfoy chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Aw, this is adorable! I can imagine Sirius hiding from a vacuum. I love Remus/Sirius, they're perfect opposites! It's a cute little story; plus it was funny.
HeadlessHuntsman chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was funny with Sirius being frightened by the vacuum cleaner like a dog would. I have never been a fan of Sirius and Remus in a romantic relationship but you have slipped it in the fiction with out overpowering the comedy.

Good Job
asinineWhisperer chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Hehe.. That was so cute, what with James being the Lily-pushover says so much about their relationship *cough*whipped*cough*... The best had to be at the end when Wolfstar happens and Peter's like "Now that's scary" I laughed so hard, which woke my sister which sucks consider ing its almost 2am where I'm from and now I'm rambling.. Cute fic!
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
How did you know that I've been on a total Wolfstar kick lately? :D As subtle as it is, the Wolfstar in this makes me exceptionally happy. And you're still stuck on Lily/James, which I also very much enjoy.

The title, again, is quite lovely :D

And the first sentence is just utterly brilliant. Because of course we all knew already that James was utterly and completely whipped, but then the idea that he becomes even /more/ of a pushover when Lily is pregnant is both completely believable and utterly /James/, as well as being very cute.

"But if the Marauder's wanted to hang out with him" Marauder's should be Marauders :D Darn that troublesome apostrophe!

The idea of Lily getting all of the Marauders to clean her house is just plain utterly adorable. I love it :D

The interaction between Lily and James is so nice and light and humorous and just plain fun.

I love that Sirius just assumes that Remus will clean for him. That says a lot about their relationship, and about both of them, actually – Sirius' stubbornness and unwillingness to do something he likely considers /domestic/, and Remus' sort of, I don't know, easygoing nature, I guess. He just doesn't mind :D And the mention of vacuuming reminding him of home in a comforting way is just very sweet.

OH! I found another typo. Wasn't expecting that, actually. :D " Sirius growled, "what? What's that thing."" That period at the end there should be a question mark, and "what?" should be capitalized.

The fact that Sirius is afraid of the vacuum... Made me laugh hysterically. I love it. I really do. And then James and Peter being utterly clueless as to why that's funny… very nicely done. Very amusing :D Makes me "chuckle" :D

I can definitely see the Marauders teasing Sirius for being more of a dog than a person :D

Overall this is just plain lovely. It's cute and fun and fluffy, and I'm sorry for getting you into this challenge because it's terribly addicting :D

(*_*)
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This was cute! I love stories that have Sirius have not understand some Muggle technology and this was one of those stories that I love. I also love how Lily uses her pregnancy to get James to things for her. That's just canon.
TwistedTale chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
It seemed to end rather abruptly but it was cute. I laughed at the thought of bad boy Sirius cowering in the corner away from a vacuum cleaner because it was 'Loud. And scary.' I wish it was a bit longer, I would have loved to see them harassing Sirius a bit more about it (or even Padfoot himself) But over all it was ok.
wild-and-whirling-words chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I stumbled upon this on the HPFC and I found that I quite enjoyed it. I don't really go in for slash but since it was so light it didn't really detract from my enjoyment of the piece. All of the characters were well written and Sirius's reaction was amusing without being OTT. A nice job :)
Louey06 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I love seeing the dog come out in Sriu. Or just making fun of him for dog puns, boh are equally acceptable. Really great job on this in really liked reading it. Sirius was adorable, curled up on the couch whining.