Reviews for A Sparkle of Romance
jessie 33 chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Such a beautiful romantic story, and I loved the ending it was so perfect. It took them a long time to admit they loved each other but now that they have they can be together forever. :)
jessie 33 chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Such a sweet update I love the gift he bought her he is so sweet.
jessie 33 chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
I like how Martin is going for a beer early in the morning. I am glad Niles is there for Daphne.
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Wonderful start to your story, Martin can be mean sometimes. I love how Daphne seems to light up when Niles is around.
leighann415 chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
*sigh* So good! I loved everything about this little story. :) Definitely one of your best! I'm glad you wrote it. :)
leighann415 chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Aww, *melts* That was the sweetest thing! I love Niles giving her real jewelry. So like him! I'm sure she'll treasure that more than what Frasier got her. And I can't ignore the last line...*sigh* Love it! :)
leighann415 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Niles is so sweet, doing the dishes for Daphne. :) And apologizing for Martin. Can't wait to see what he wants to see her about. :)
leighann415 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Aww, poor Daphne! I think I can tell where this is heading...:)
Kristen3 chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Do I even need to say you've made me melt here? *Sigh* Such a wonderful ending, and totally worth the wait. :) And of course I see a sequel possibility here, so I need to see what I can do about that. I know you'll have many more wonderful stories to write, so you won't mind if I "steal" this one! *Hugs*
samanddianefan10 chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
very romantic ending to a lovely story! good job
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Awwwww...such a sweet ending! Great story!
BaronessBlixen chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
AWWWWWW! Is all I can say. So romantic! Very well done. Loved the ending.
samanddianefan10 chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
loved this! you can'tleave it here! update soon please
BaronessBlixen chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Awww, never thought he'd actually confess his feelings for her! Lovely. Loved the fact that he bought her jewelry. So cute. Can't wait to see her reaction!
BaronessBlixen chapter 2 . 6/4/2012