Reviews for Love Child
Oresama66 chapter 1 . 3/30
This is totally awesome. They seem really in character, for the most part, and the OOC parts work and were equally great for the purpose of the story. I'm not saying that was bad. It was just as good as the in-character parts.
But regardless, well done on this. It was entertaining and fun, with strong emotion. Awesome work!
dauntlessmockingjay24601 chapter 1 . 2/26
I loved this so much! I was laughing really hard, and the PrusAus bits were so adorable! And you were pretty good language wise. :)

And let me guess...Ladonia? ;)
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
It was so freaking cute! I loved it so much!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
So cute!
inactiveaccount7 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
YESYESYESYESYESYES SO MUCH YES
KUGELMUGEL IS MOST DEFINITELY THE MPREG BABY OF PRUSSIA AND AUSTRIA.
I LOVE YOU.
KeepCalmAndHaveATomato chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
XD OMFG LOL
this was awesome and funny, and heartwarming and such, but I'm babbling so whatever. Awesome fic!
Nivell chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Awww, I hope you do keep writing more PrusAus, because this story was really adorable! Loved how jealous Gilbert got when he find out Swiss was trying to stake his claim!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh, this is so cute Prussia Austria Kugelmugel. Just... xD Though I don't see Switzerland in him. -) Goes to show how much I believe in PruAus.

Kugel's sketch, mhhhmmmmm! I did a double-take on that. Heehee. But still. Awesome.

Love the story! Kept me laughing the whole time. .
Yanelle chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
*spazzing* Austria and Prussia's love child, priceless, :3

I just love how you wrote this, aw Kugelmugel is now one of my favorite micronations! .

love the red and purple paint idea, that is actually one of my favorite color combinations even before I knew Hetalia, :3

oh, is the sketch supposed to be Ladonia? . gosh, I'm beginning to ship them!

please write another PruAus fic!
Lady Rabenschwarz chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Dude I don't get it...
lady of storm and lightning chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
hang on... what happened to Kugelmugel at the end? Still, this is epically hilarious XD I was laughing and squealing over the whole thing :3