Reviews for Fix
Behindthebook08 chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Has this been deserted? I'm enjoying it so far.
Christinawrath chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
I give cookies! I love your story. I can't wait to read more.
Dhani Harper chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
I sincerely hope you continue this. It's ah-mazing.
Ai Chiyo chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
That was the worst wait ever! I finished Mockingjay just this week and I was coming to gush to you about the beautiful Hayniss ideas blooming in my brain and then I remembered I'd yet to read this one! And we both know that won't due at all! And so here I am. Aren't you thrilled? I can tell you I was when I saw this. But y'know what I'm not thrilled about? Over six months of down time with no new chapters. WHHHYYY? This shit is amazing. It's perfection on a page! And you know what else would be perfection? You writing a new chapter! It's all I want for Christmas. I'll trade you a chapter for a story, whaddya say?
Hunger Games Hungry chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Please Update soon!I really like this story,and it's coming out really nice.
bluefairybook chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Love, love how you are writing Haymitch! More, please :)
Lovell Luka chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Love it. Love it all. Keep it going, please? :)
You're a very good writer.
Lovell Luka chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Ok. There, this counts as a review. Lol.
Lovell Luka chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Ok. I'll review. :3
It's good and sad. And yay!drunk mentor! :D
-huggles Haymish-
Poor Peeta Bread. He gonna be sad she runned away.
You write very good.
Badass McCoolName chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
I love Haymitch for Katniss. He gets her so much better than Peeta ever could. Pretty good job keeping Haymitch in character. I love the "bastard strands" line. :D
Update soon?
CarpeDiemForLife chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Love this! I can't wait to read more!
Alliance Webb chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
*throws cookies* I'm absolutely facinated :-) The way you write Haymitch is absolutely perfect, you think everything out so perfectly and I would love to see more! I do hope you'll keep at it!
MaxRide05 chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Hmm...You could have probably combined this chap and the last one as they're fairly short. And the pacing for this story is going along quite slowly. Where are you going with this? Alas, I suspect you won't tell...
Moshing In Panem chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
So far, so good. I can't wait for the next update.
LJ chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Yay another chapter :)

I just love these two so much. They are very similar people, and are both coping with the traumatic after-affects of the winning the games. Excited to read the next chapter!