Reviews for The Ricochet
Miss Pookie Fethers chapter 11 . 1/30
Wooohooo what a brilliant ending! Now I'm just feeling very sad and deflated that it's over. :( Oh well I'll get over it. XD I know that you've written another sequel which is a crossover with X-Men but... I'm not actually an X-Men fan. At all. So... should I still read it or not? XD (I probably will take a look at that series of Bannette one-shots you've published though ;D)

I'd just like to let you know how much I've enjoyed reading both these fanfictions. You have the best writing I've seen for a long time and it really made these stories special. Bridgette is one of my favourite OCs ever and the way you wrote her along with Bruce was just perfect. :) Though I have to admit I'm quite jealous of her... because Bruce is mine. Got it? Good.
Just kidding, they're great together. XD

I'm sorry I've left so many reviews and you're going to have to look through them all haha, but I just couldn't help leaving comments since I love the story so much. ;)

Thanks for a fantastic read! I'll be reading more of your work when I get the chance! :)

Best regards, Miss Pookie Fethers.

P.S. By the way, I now have Don't Stop Believing in my head. Thanks. A. Lot. XD
Miss Pookie Fethers chapter 10 . 1/30
Oh my gaaaaad I think I'm going to cry! *wipes eyes*
Wow, well, I didn't leave a review for the last few chapters because I was just so busy focusing on all the intense drama and action that was happening! The way you write those scenes is brilliant and so believable; amazingly done. ;) I'm so glad Bridgette is all right. And it was gratifying to find out everything about her in the end.

You've managed to make me feel very emotional with this fanfic. You nearly broke me! XD Bruce and Bridgette's reunion was so beautifully done. My heart is literally jumping up and down with happiness and, like I said, I think I might cry! XD
Miss Pookie Fethers chapter 7 . 1/30
Oh my god, poor Bridgette. :'( I hate what they're doing to her. Quick, someone rescue her!
Miss Pookie Fethers chapter 5 . 1/30
God, that really hurt. I mean, literally, just to see that awful stuff that happened to Bridgette after I've gotten used to seeing her as such a cheerful, witty person. I guess a lot of that is a cover-up. :(

You've got to love her wit that she's still showing against the Hydra agents. ;) And I'm glad to know that the Avengers should be coming together again to help her. :D

Still really loving this story. :) Even though this chapter has practically ripped my heart in half. :'( But it's also really good to see how Bridgette actually acquired her abilities. Never would have thought her brother administered it.

Looking forward to seeing how this will end! :)
Miss Pookie Fethers chapter 4 . 1/30
I'm really enjoying this sequel so far. :D It's really interesting to finally get some background knowledge of Bridgette but it's not nice to see how badly she must have been treated, even as a child. :(
But anyway, this is great, as always. Just going to keep reading now. ;)
Miss Pookie Fethers chapter 2 . 1/29
Haha well it didn't surprise me that Tony decided to play that kind of trick on Bridgette! I didn't think about that at first and felt quite worried, but it made me laugh when I realized it had been a trick. xD

I still love Bruce and Bridgette's chemistry, as well as the interesting way she connects with the Hulk. Hopefully it'll develop into something special, but I'm also wondering how Bridgette will weave around the issue of both Bruce and the Hulk wanting her since they are technically two separate consciousnesses.

I'm really intrigued by that scene at the end of the chapter; who is going to be coming after Bridgette? :O

Can't wait to read more. This is turning out to be a really good sequel so far. :D Fabulous writing, as always. ;)
Miss Pookie Fethers chapter 1 . 1/29
Hello! Finally got round to starting this fanfic! :)
This is a brilliant chapter to get things going with, and I'm still enjoying it as much as I did the first one. :D
What's going to happen? I'm very excited to find out what. :D
Alibird1 chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
Super awesome. I loved your story. I loved your oc. It was so awesome that I wish it was a real marvel character. I will not be able to read another love interest for Bruce without thinking about Bridgette. You have ruined me. Meaning now you have to take responsibility and Write more with bannette. I really liked the last thought about the opposites attract thingy. It was put into such a romantic nerdy way and its cute because banners a nerd so...Yea. genius. Thanks for the awesome read. I look forward to more from you. Wells keep on keeping on.
Ria Dalrado chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
Again, Great story! I absolutely loved it!
AlwayzWriting chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Ok, not bad but as a waitress I feel compelled to point out there is no way she'd be wearing heels. Maybe flats but definitely not heels. Not without getting pancake sized blisters.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
You should defiantly write more I read both and loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I love your story's
wickedgrl123 chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
I just finishing reading this and The Girl Who Can't Be Moved in one sitting, and I am IN LOVE with your stories! You are a wonderful writer and this is honestly the best Avengers/OC story I've ever read! Such a great job and I hope you write more adventure for Bridgette and Bruce! :)
guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
The microwave is not a bomb. Nice, Steve. Very nice.
The Auburn Girl chapter 11 . 4/8/2014
I loved this so much! :) Great story!