Reviews for The Ricochet
FireflyUpintheSky chapter 11 . 8/17
Love this story and the whole series! Nice job!
biddle29 chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
I really liked this one! I can't wait to read the next one! :)
Justagermangirl chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
Hey, I really like your story, they are so cute together, but I have to say that your german skills are kind of bad. Bridgitte is a english name, the german version is Brigitte and her lastname is more polish/russian than german, also Dianas name is english and the name of the small town, Diskenth, is finnish or something like that. German names for women are fot example Anna, Antonia, Katherina, Hanelore, Kerstin and names for towns are Heidelberg, Bensberg, Esslingen, Jeva. I'm sorry if I sound too critic but I'm from germany and it is a bit irritating (not in a bad way!) when I read wrong stuff about germany :/ but i really like your story and I'm goingt to read it 'till the end :) and I hope you don't mind my comment too much, I don't mean anything bad and your writing skills are amazing
NothingNooneZero chapter 11 . 9/8/2015
I absolutely love reading the interactions between Bridgette and Hulk. They are so darn sweet. I find myself squealing at the adorableness of it all. Thank you for sharing!
Arla Logan chapter 11 . 8/2/2015
I very much loved this:)
shugokage chapter 11 . 4/24/2015
Impressive story!
Rubyia chapter 7 . 4/5/2015
Gotta love that sass
Rubyia chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
Deadpool!? And blood and tear crystals?
Rubyia chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
That was one of the saddest death scenes ever
PainInSilence chapter 11 . 3/6/2015
wait, what!? :D :D :D :D :D
Miss Pookie Fethers chapter 11 . 1/30/2015
Wooohooo what a brilliant ending! Now I'm just feeling very sad and deflated that it's over. :( Oh well I'll get over it. XD I know that you've written another sequel which is a crossover with X-Men but... I'm not actually an X-Men fan. At all. So... should I still read it or not? XD (I probably will take a look at that series of Bannette one-shots you've published though ;D)

I'd just like to let you know how much I've enjoyed reading both these fanfictions. You have the best writing I've seen for a long time and it really made these stories special. Bridgette is one of my favourite OCs ever and the way you wrote her along with Bruce was just perfect. :) Though I have to admit I'm quite jealous of her... because Bruce is mine. Got it? Good.
Just kidding, they're great together. XD

I'm sorry I've left so many reviews and you're going to have to look through them all haha, but I just couldn't help leaving comments since I love the story so much. ;)

Thanks for a fantastic read! I'll be reading more of your work when I get the chance! :)

Best regards, Miss Pookie Fethers.

P.S. By the way, I now have Don't Stop Believing in my head. Thanks. A. Lot. XD
Miss Pookie Fethers chapter 10 . 1/30/2015
Oh my gaaaaad I think I'm going to cry! *wipes eyes*
Wow, well, I didn't leave a review for the last few chapters because I was just so busy focusing on all the intense drama and action that was happening! The way you write those scenes is brilliant and so believable; amazingly done. ;) I'm so glad Bridgette is all right. And it was gratifying to find out everything about her in the end.

You've managed to make me feel very emotional with this fanfic. You nearly broke me! XD Bruce and Bridgette's reunion was so beautifully done. My heart is literally jumping up and down with happiness and, like I said, I think I might cry! XD
Miss Pookie Fethers chapter 7 . 1/30/2015
Oh my god, poor Bridgette. :'( I hate what they're doing to her. Quick, someone rescue her!
Miss Pookie Fethers chapter 5 . 1/30/2015
God, that really hurt. I mean, literally, just to see that awful stuff that happened to Bridgette after I've gotten used to seeing her as such a cheerful, witty person. I guess a lot of that is a cover-up. :(

You've got to love her wit that she's still showing against the Hydra agents. ;) And I'm glad to know that the Avengers should be coming together again to help her. :D

Still really loving this story. :) Even though this chapter has practically ripped my heart in half. :'( But it's also really good to see how Bridgette actually acquired her abilities. Never would have thought her brother administered it.

Looking forward to seeing how this will end! :)
Miss Pookie Fethers chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
I'm really enjoying this sequel so far. :D It's really interesting to finally get some background knowledge of Bridgette but it's not nice to see how badly she must have been treated, even as a child. :(
But anyway, this is great, as always. Just going to keep reading now. ;)