Reviews for The Unsung
Hesperia the Nymph chapter 16 . 5/25
Please continue, this story has made me go and play my fire emblem games again. I love your take on their friendship. All other FE12 Fem MU have her in love with Marth.
Mark-Kris Robin Lancer chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
No! Cliffhanger! Why?! Why?! Please continue! This is such a good fanfic about my the friendship between my two favorite Fire Emblem characters! T_T
Mark-KrisRobin chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
Ouch.
Intense. It's hard to find fanfics about FE12's MU, so I really enjoyed reading this one depicting her past.
One word: UPDATE!
Mark-KrisRobin chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
Nope. Not OOC at all. At least, in my opinion!
HowltheOneWithoutFortune chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
This is a very good story! I think you are doing a fine job writing this. Iris is a very interesting character and it is fun to see her interact with Marth. The fight scenes are quite good also. All in all a great story so far.
Solyeuse chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
he's screwed, he is
Brightcrest chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
...Go die Shane. That just pretty much sums up this chapter.

He messed with the wrong girl. And I love how Marth was fighting back even when he technically can't. Imagine what would happen if it had been Caeda...
Solyeuse chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Screw-ed Now, for Jeigan to arrive and steal *all* the exp...
Brightcrest chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
So, she wanted to be "unsung", but eventually got a continent named after her? Considering the way this story is going, she completely deserved it. Why didn't IS think of that before they decided on the default name for My Unit?

Great job so far. Don't know why I didn't start reading this when I first saw it.
Solyeuse chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
If you can't keep updating daily, don't (I appreciate it, though). Your family is more important than a story. Go wish your father a blessed Father's Day.
Solyeuse chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
You did fine, don't worry
Solyeuse chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
OK.
Solyeuse chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
Shane's a nice name, why'd you go and name him Shane? (
Solyeuse chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
ok
Solyeuse chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
And there I thought her name was Caeda in FE12.