Reviews for The Unsung
Mark-KrisRobin chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
Ouch.
Intense. It's hard to find fanfics about FE12's MU, so I really enjoyed reading this one depicting her past.
One word: UPDATE!
Mark-KrisRobin chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
Nope. Not OOC at all. At least, in my opinion!
HowltheOneWithoutFortune chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
This is a very good story! I think you are doing a fine job writing this. Iris is a very interesting character and it is fun to see her interact with Marth. The fight scenes are quite good also. All in all a great story so far.
Solyeuse chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
he's screwed, he is
Brightcrest chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
...Go die Shane. That just pretty much sums up this chapter.

He messed with the wrong girl. And I love how Marth was fighting back even when he technically can't. Imagine what would happen if it had been Caeda...
Solyeuse chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Screw-ed Now, for Jeigan to arrive and steal *all* the exp...
Brightcrest chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
So, she wanted to be "unsung", but eventually got a continent named after her? Considering the way this story is going, she completely deserved it. Why didn't IS think of that before they decided on the default name for My Unit?

Great job so far. Don't know why I didn't start reading this when I first saw it.
Solyeuse chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
If you can't keep updating daily, don't (I appreciate it, though). Your family is more important than a story. Go wish your father a blessed Father's Day.
Solyeuse chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
You did fine, don't worry
Solyeuse chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
OK.
Solyeuse chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
Shane's a nice name, why'd you go and name him Shane? (
Solyeuse chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
ok
Solyeuse chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
And there I thought her name was Caeda in FE12.
Solyeuse chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
So many chapters up at once. If you're insisting on posting one a day, then stick to it, even if you write two or more chapters that day. You can save the extra chapters for a day when you have no time to write.

Also, don't burn yourself out. Spam chapters here, and lose interest after because you're writing them too fast? Not good. Pace yourself.
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012