Reviews for All Your Heart Are Belong To Me
Rayfe chapter 3 . 5/4
Good job. This made me smile.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Beautiful my friend,
Simply beautiful, never seen a fic quite like this. Please keep writing :)
Twenty12 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Arguably the best VGC story I've read. The setup was wonderful and the story progression was neither rushed nor slow, and the overall idea was simply excelent and smoothly put into words.
Truly my personal favourite here. Looking forward to reading more from you.
Jayden Blade chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Words cannot describe the...story you have created and I have read. I can only say how incedible it is. It...sigh...thank you for writing this. It had inspired me. Thank you. :,,,,,)
Heart of Blades chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Okay, loved it! Very emotional work here that really hit the heart strings for me.
BTM707 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Holy shit, that was really well done. I enjoy VG Cats and everything, but I was only curious to see if there were stories for it. And then I saw this, decided to give it a read, and... It blew my mind. Thanks for writing!
aza7-aza207 chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
One of by far the best stories that I have ever encountered in the entire site. Seriously man, Nicely Done.
There was just one really, really small detail that you messed up but it didn't really matter that much.
Thank you for taking from your personal time to deliver such a piece of art to people you don't even know.
You have my personal Thanks and Favorite for that fiction. You should give lessons - lol.
Phemon13 chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
*picks self off floor* omg love the ending, great job!
I would have laughed if Shaw explained to them later that everything in his house was a duplicate because he knew Leo was coming XD
Anyways it was a perfect VG Cats ending and left a warm and fuzzy feeling! I tip my hat to you fellow fanfalictionate!
Antrxx chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
What a way to end the story :)
Darkstarotaku chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
This story is freaking cool man but I hate romance I really do because love is a joke with now punch line but anyway keep up the good work
Deep Sea Anchor chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
I am terribly sad that this story is over. It went far beyond my expectations and it was a joy to read.

I agree with Bogren and the others, your style and abilities far surpass those of most, if not all, writers I've read here. Your talent is unquestionable.

I am happy to say that I cannot wait for what you next produce. Go forth and conquer ever new realms in the world of literature.
yayleo chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
*bows repeatedly* holy shit. Best story I've read in a loooooong time. I hope you make another like this one, because it was downright amazing.
Gui Montag chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
I definitely know this story lived up to my expectations. :) My hat's off to you for making Leo and Aeris a couple while keeping it as realistic and believable as possible. The way you write romance and developing relationships never fails to feel organic and well-written, and that's what makes your stories such a joy to read. :D

All in all, a satisfying conclusion to a great story, as I've long since come to expect from you.
pablo234 chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
damn ... for second i thought i found a romance fic where they didn't get together in the end and leo crushes her heart ... but beggars can't be choosers so yeah it was well written and i think it was good you din't go further after they got together it seemed like good timing ... not that I'm saying your incapable it just seemed appropriate is all
Bogren chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Yeah, you met my expectations. I don't know if you're well practiced or just a natural, but holy **** you're an amazing writer. It would be an honor to read whatever you write next.

Though since I have to do what I do, I feel it necessary to point out that you made Aeris possessive incorrectly. Just adding an apostrophe is only for plural. Even if the word ends in " s " you still add a " 's " to the end.

But now that I gave you a grammar lesson, I have to say again, this story was amazing.