Reviews for A Father's Fear
peachx89 chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
update please
Guest chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
aww, i was hoping they would have a girl! i can totally see klaus being an overprotective father to his daughter. but i'm still excited to see how everything turns out.
Butterscotch Angel chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
Yay I am so happy for an update :) I am so happy it's boy I wasn't a huge fan of the blame klaus was planning haha but Zachary I really like. I loved drunk Elijah you don't see that everyday oh and he is having twins that's great :) Caroline was hilarious! Getting up at that time to make an omelette haha! Peanut butter! They are some cravings. I home something happens with Caroline's pregnancy because it is too good for klaus and Caroline those two always find trouble. I can't wait to see where you take this I love the storyline so much!
LovesKlaroline chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
wizziewoo123 chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
hope theirs more, loved the ultrasound part, i thought you got the emotions spot on. cant wait for the next chapter as always.
EternalLoveDreamer chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
They are having a boy...So cute... and name Zakary is unusual and unique...I like it! :D
Great chapter :))

zanessa0013 chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
I love that they've had their first glimpse at their baby :)
shannicereynolds chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
Please update soon i live this story
lily94 chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
Hmm. Not sure what to write but the omelette combo was kind of gross
bluesnake109 chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
Please update i really love this story its just so good.
lolsmileyface6 chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
lol well great story really like and i hope more ppl update:)
Curious Blonde chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
Awww baby boy I am so happy! And Zachary I can't wait to see what happens next I hope Caroline does have some complications during her pregnancy it is ruining too smoothly ;) hehe my favourite scene had to be the peanut butter omelette scene haha that was hilarious! I love this story and can't wait for more :)
BlueJean452 chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
Great chapter. Can't wait for more
Clara chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
Good chapter :)
Mandi2341 chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
Eeeeeeeeee I loved this chapter! Now I'm excited for Elijah and Katherine, as well as Caroline and Klaus, of course. And once you said boy, I kinda wanted an Emma Grace but then I just thought of Klaus's reaction and I almost cried. Klaus you're gonna be a great dad. We all know it.
Oh, by the way I'm listening to Clocks by Coldplay. It fits this chapter's mood pretty well. ;)
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »