Reviews for A Father's Fear
TVDobsessesion106 chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
KLAROLINE! I love them so much! Your story is so legit! I love it! I just want to sing the McDonald's theme song to you guys! Update as soon as you can!
Amazing :)
loved the chapter :))))
especially Kol being a baseball player. that one and the scene with teaching little Alex how to play and later on hitting Damon had me laughing out loud (...which i rarely do while reading - so good job guys :D :P)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Such a nice long chapter and hell was it intense! Im very interested in your "deleted scenes"
peachx89 chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Sage and Katherine were extremely annoying. I would hate if someone announced something for me like that and probably would have told that person off. Great chapter and great story.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
This is such a wonderful story. It's deep and very real. It doesn't feel unrealistic. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.
lily94 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Finn is still off in his dynamic in the family.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Kol as a minor league baseballer. Haha, love it! And I must say I really didn't see Katherine's little announcement coming, that was so her.
I'd really love to see Caroline hit with some major pregnancy symptoms and Klaus having to step up a bit. Or even a more of Rebekah interacting with Klaus or Caroline, see her reaction to the news after the dust has settled.
I'm a sucker for a good AU Human story and even moreso for a baby one. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
LorenaLaufey chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Wow...This chapter was...I'm still trying find words for that.
Sage is a bitch...I never liked her, and now...If they were vampires, I'd be wishing that someone stake in her heart. But one shot can also be useful.

Amazing chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
you are a fantastic writer...Sage is such a bitch, you made me hate her! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
stacierebekah chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Love your story! How bout you have the deleted scenes be about the background stories of everyone? Like how did the couples meet/get together, etc. Just a suggestion. :)
CharmingWords23 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Great chapter! I loved the whole dinner party scene and I loved seeing all the characters interacting. Katherine is a bitch for telling them about Klaus and Caroline's baby...it really wasn't her place. But that's so something Katherine would do, so I was laughing a little bit. Sage though, she's a REAL bitch. I can't believe she had the nerve to tell Caroline she should give up her baby for adoption. Seriously? I wanted to slap her. She's so condescending and mean. I'm glad Klaus and Caroline both told her off. She deserved it. I really liked this chapter and I'm looking forward to Klaus dealing more with his impending fatherhood in the chapters to come. Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
You have no idea how much I enjoy this story it's incredibly well written, you made characters realistic and easy to relate to. It's completly AU but it's still easy to nottice the similarities between your characters and the one from actual series. I just hope that at some point of storytaling Klaus will get over himself. I get it that he had traumatic past, but I would really want to see him taking care of Caroline (especialy in her condition) not the other way round. As for now I feel really bad for her and I kind of wish that at some point she will break, won't be able to support Klaus anymore but he will just have to become her support. Sorry for so long review but I just have so many feelings right now. I can't believe I will have to wat a week for next chapter. Keep on good work. Vatufe.
vampiriccharms chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
love the story so far, your way of describing the emotions of every one is almost heartbreaking and truly beautiful and as far as i can say, even it is an au/ah- story they are all in character, especially klaus cant wait for the next chapters and i am quite excited for the future of all couples (hope you understand what i am trying to say, i am not a native english speaker )
Ela marelica chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
OMG :D i'm sooo in love this story :DD can't wait for the next chapter :))))
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »