Reviews for A Father's Fear
Curious Blonde chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
I am really enjoying this story and can't wait for more :) I would l love to something happen Caroline with the baby
nfinneman chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
This story is really good! Please post more soon!
tearzofthestarz chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
When I read the summary of the story I didn't think I would like it. I normally don't read stories like this. But you have really pulled it off well. Hats off to you.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
This is really good! I love Elijah's character a lot!
Great chapter :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
interesting story.. love the strenght of caroline.. and the vulnerability of kluas..update soon
Very insightful!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Well you're amazing in writing them! I certainly understand why Nik would be bitter towards Finn but at the same time I like this intricate background you've given the siblings. Mikael beating up Elijah was creepy. That guy needs to get bitchslapped repeatedly.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
what the heck? I came for a klaroline story...not some mini drabble about Finn...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
"because now he knew of one person in this world that truly loved him" I swear I have tears in my eyes right now. It's so beautiful. I mean, wow, this chapter was definitely heavy on confrontations but it's amazing how you managed to highlight the intimacy between Klaus and Caroline. The closeness between those two is clear as day. Klaus is a broken man, it's true, but I think in a way he's also relieved that there is someone who can see him for who he is and not be afraid. Sure he's hesitant and questioning how he's feeling but you guys wrote a beautiful relationship for these two. I'm glad he's aware of how much Caroline loves him. His thoughts about the baby was also sweet! Clearly he's still afraid but for him to be able to admit it to himself how much he already loves their baby and feels warm when thinking about him/her is still heartwarming.

Sage is a bitch to say the least. The adoption offer was just, ugh, I can't even. I'm glad Caroline stood up to her.

Anyway, it's almost depressing that I have to wait long for the next update but it's totally worth it. Alex is adorable by the way.
angel1725 chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
It's nice seeing the entire gang together. I liked the little moments with Kol, Damon, and Alex. The only thing with Klaus and Caroline is that Klaus seems to be the one that is being comforted the majority of the time. Like after the family meeting Caroline is comforting Klaus about the whole ordeal. Even though Klaus has gone through a lot, wouldn't Caroline be on edge since she's pregnant and insecure about the entire night? I wish Klaus would be open on his own and not need Caroline to push him by asking questions. There's only so much she could take. Just my thoughts! I really liked this chapter though, nice details with the entire family. I could feel Caroline's anger when Katherine and Sage were being bitchy, lol. Deleted scenes would be awesome! Can't wait to read more :D
TVDobsession106 chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
KLAROLINE! I love them so much! Your story is so legit! I love it! I just want to sing the McDonald's theme song to you guys! Update as soon as you can!
Amazing :)
loved the chapter :))))
especially Kol being a baseball player. that one and the scene with teaching little Alex how to play and later on hitting Damon had me laughing out loud (...which i rarely do while reading - so good job guys :D :P)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Such a nice long chapter and hell was it intense! Im very interested in your "deleted scenes"
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »