Reviews for A Father's Fear
DawnWalnut chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Aww I really liked this chapter and I enjoyed the flashbacks/dreams!
tearzofthestarz chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
This was soooo good. I loved the flashbacks and how you went into detail about the emotions. I can't say I was ever sick that early when I was pregnant, but it happens. lol. Overall, you continue to impress me. P.S. That first video almost made me cry. If Klaroline doesn't happen at least half way through the next season, I'm going to be extremely angry. hahahaha
CharmingWords23 chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Great chapter! I loved getting to see inside Caroline's history a little, and I loved the way Klaus acted throughout the whole thing! He really is starting to come along. haha. I especially loved him assuring her that he woudn't leave her or the baby and him realizing that he actually did care about their baby. Aww. Can't wait to read more! Great job!
xx-MissM-xx chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Good! I'm happy it's been viewed by so many people. Maybe that will make you update faster! Haha!
Your so annoying! I got so excited! Grrrr! Lol Hahaha! :)
Curious Blonde chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
I am really enjoying this story and can't wait for more :) I would l love to something happen Caroline with the baby
nfinneman chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
This story is really good! Please post more soon!
tearzofthestarz chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
When I read the summary of the story I didn't think I would like it. I normally don't read stories like this. But you have really pulled it off well. Hats off to you.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
This is really good! I love Elijah's character a lot!
Great chapter :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
interesting story.. love the strenght of caroline.. and the vulnerability of kluas..update soon
Very insightful!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Well you're amazing in writing them! I certainly understand why Nik would be bitter towards Finn but at the same time I like this intricate background you've given the siblings. Mikael beating up Elijah was creepy. That guy needs to get bitchslapped repeatedly.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
what the heck? I came for a klaroline story...not some mini drabble about Finn...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
"because now he knew of one person in this world that truly loved him" I swear I have tears in my eyes right now. It's so beautiful. I mean, wow, this chapter was definitely heavy on confrontations but it's amazing how you managed to highlight the intimacy between Klaus and Caroline. The closeness between those two is clear as day. Klaus is a broken man, it's true, but I think in a way he's also relieved that there is someone who can see him for who he is and not be afraid. Sure he's hesitant and questioning how he's feeling but you guys wrote a beautiful relationship for these two. I'm glad he's aware of how much Caroline loves him. His thoughts about the baby was also sweet! Clearly he's still afraid but for him to be able to admit it to himself how much he already loves their baby and feels warm when thinking about him/her is still heartwarming.

Sage is a bitch to say the least. The adoption offer was just, ugh, I can't even. I'm glad Caroline stood up to her.

Anyway, it's almost depressing that I have to wait long for the next update but it's totally worth it. Alex is adorable by the way.
angel1725 chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
It's nice seeing the entire gang together. I liked the little moments with Kol, Damon, and Alex. The only thing with Klaus and Caroline is that Klaus seems to be the one that is being comforted the majority of the time. Like after the family meeting Caroline is comforting Klaus about the whole ordeal. Even though Klaus has gone through a lot, wouldn't Caroline be on edge since she's pregnant and insecure about the entire night? I wish Klaus would be open on his own and not need Caroline to push him by asking questions. There's only so much she could take. Just my thoughts! I really liked this chapter though, nice details with the entire family. I could feel Caroline's anger when Katherine and Sage were being bitchy, lol. Deleted scenes would be awesome! Can't wait to read more :D
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »