Reviews for A Father's Fear
elijahlover chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter the Henrik chapter was so sad! I love this story so much it is so well written! Maybe next chapter Klaus could visit Henrik's grave?xx
Ouat-in-vampirediaries chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I BEG YOU
Ellavm18 chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
loved it love kalijah thanks for the update
Gissbella De Salvatore chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
Don't worry. It was funny :D Thank you because now I have my closure haha I hope for Elijah to pay for the entire night...
You can go on with Klaroline now but please don't forget Kalijah sometimes.
You're amazing... and a genius! xP
XOXO
LittleMissBrit chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
I smiled when I saw that a new chapter was up. Great story x
MsCindz chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
I love Kalijah n_n
IamSantana chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
I freakin' adore this story! Im such a hardcore Klaroline shipper! Question where is Bonnie? Besides Klaus and Caroline Bonnie and Kol (Kennett) Is my favorite ship... Are we going to see more of them? But besides that i cant get enough of this story its like its crack i read one chapter of it on my friends computer and ive been addicted every since lol but update soon and thanks for filling my Klaroline feels!
NoReasonAtAll chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
So sad. I never new the true/whole story.
Mandi2341 chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
Still loving you, Pix! ;)
SmilesAndLaughs chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
I love this story! Thank you so much for writing more I was sure it was over. I would love to see Klaus worry more about Caroline. Say something happens, (not like major but maybe she passes out i don't know) and she is in the hospital. I would love to see him come rushing back. Anyway, thanks for the not giving up!
cupcakesweetheart5 chapter 16 . 1/3/2014
Yay good! Take your time! I know you will end up writing an amazing chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/3/2014
Can you include more flashbacks? I still don't get how Caroline went from hating Klaus in college to falling in love with him. I wish you'd develop their backstory more and let us know how their relationship evolved.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/2/2014
Please continue! I've reread this story numerous times and I want to know what happens next!
Gissbella De Salvatore chapter 16 . 1/2/2014
I WANT SOME KALIJAH FIGHT AND THAT KATHERINE KICK HIS ASS :)
mylove4klaus chapter 16 . 1/2/2014