Reviews for A Father's Fear
Guest chapter 16 . 1/3/2014
Can you include more flashbacks? I still don't get how Caroline went from hating Klaus in college to falling in love with him. I wish you'd develop their backstory more and let us know how their relationship evolved.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/2/2014
Please continue! I've reread this story numerous times and I want to know what happens next!
Gissbella De Salvatore chapter 16 . 1/2/2014
I WANT SOME KALIJAH FIGHT AND THAT KATHERINE KICK HIS ASS :)
mylove4klaroline chapter 16 . 1/2/2014
Ok
Xo chapter 16 . 1/2/2014
Update ASAP please your story is good dont second guess yourself
Ouat-in-vampirediaries chapter 16 . 1/2/2014
I hope you work out the writers block! I really like this story!
zvc56 chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
I loved this chapter
AmbianceAndRedVelvetCake chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
Hi! Can I just say I would love to see an update. Please don't give up!
Symphony Solider chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
Oh, Lord, forgive my nitpicking.

First off, I love the story so much. It's a very developed idea and it's very intriguing.

Buuuuuut I think having two people write this is proving to be a bit of an issue if you can't remember what the other wrote. For instance, in this chapter, it was mentioned (rather heavily implied) Klaus is a heavy sleeper while in other chapters it was made blatantly clear he was an incredibly light sleeper. Maybe it's just me, but I get really annoyed by those slip ups in my own writing so I thought I'd just bring it up just in case you cared.

This is not a flame I swear to God I love the story I just thought I should point it out. Don't kill me?
MissMysterious13 chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
So have you completely given up on this fic ? I saw it on the klaroline magazine and thought sure il gave it a gander and now I really like it.. At least finish it, it doesn't have to be long, just an ending. Please.. Plecs writing has killed all hope for klaroline but they will live on forever here through your writing. Please finish it x
Alice Hell chapter 16 . 11/11/2013
Wow... I really hope you decide to update one day. Because I love this story and I really want to know how it ends. It kinda breaks my heart that you aren't motivated to write Klaroline anymore. I hope you change your mind. Thank you for writing those fifteen (or so) chapters anyways, I really did love them.
brightflare chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
This is a great story, I hope you finish it!
avrilvp chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
Don't leave this story half-way through, it is definitely a great subject and I love how you have portrait the characters. Even if it doesn't happen on the show, there is great potential here and you canget your chance to let out all your frustrations.

Don't forget that each writter has its own paths and reasons, don't be to hard on anyone that is trying to give you a good time and story.

Anyways... Hope to hear from you guys soon.
OneOf28 chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
Hay :)
I really love your story. Did you stop to write or are you doing a pause? I hope not, because I want to know if Klaus and Care are going to get trough this.
Please continue!
Bye
Cumbergirl
MagsSky chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
Can't wait to you post again! Really like this story!
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »