Reviews for A Father's Fear
Mandi2341 chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THIS STORY!
But I totally get it. I'm in the same boat, as you know. School sucks. And so does bad canon.
SmilesAndLaughs chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
I love this, and I hope to see an update soon.
tryingtochangelife chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
amazing ! loved all of it, i can seriously imagine it actually happening, thats how amazing it is! still waiting for update though :/
Lishous69 chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
This was a great story, really...I really liked how Klaus has demons & how EVERYONE is trying to help him esp. how well Caroline knows & understands him..please, please continue...
cherishcherie102 chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
Is this the final chapter of this story? Please don't and please please please update! This whole waiting thing is killing me!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
Please Please update :D :D
roses-have-their-thorns chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
Update update update update Update update update update Update update update update Update update update update Update update update update Update update update update pleaseplease please
meredith77 chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
I love this story! so glad i found it today :) cant wait for more!
ThinkTwice123 chapter 15 . 6/14/2013
Please update soon. This story is just so amazing. I couldn't stop reading it and at the same time I wanted to read it as slow as possible so that there would be more chapters up.
ThinkTwice123 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
OMG. This is so amazing. Klaroline baby family drama the perfect story.
BlueJean452 chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Great Chapter. I hope Klaus will open up to Caroline soon. Can't wait for more.
Cheese Maiden chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
So sweet Caroline, Klaus, and Alex with them painting. I feel so bad for Klaus for the pain he feels for Henrik's death, but it really is not his fault.
yourloved chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
YOUR STORY IS CRAZY AMAZING please update soon :)
HelloCutePanda chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
Another fantastic chapter. Really loved how great Klaus is with the kid. Another not a surprise when he lost it after being home alone with the kid all day. The flashback was morbid but good none the less. Interesting to see how Caroline finds out about the whole thing and then deals with Klaus on it. Of course I want to see more rough kissing! Looking forward to another chapter. Good luck on finals.
Lady Lightning chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
Enjoyed this! It's always so back and forth with Klaus!
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »