Reviews for THE WAY OF THE DEAD
SPNxBookworm chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
Holy moly?! "Ruby Falls" is real?! I so want Jared to know about that! The amount of jokes that would erupt...GAHD!
Awesome chapter! And well, I still wanna punch the lytch but I don't think it is going to make a difference...sigh.
SPNxBookworm chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
"Dean, you yourself now walk this earth as one of the living dead!"

What the-?
I kinda feel like punching the necromancer right now. I'm so on with Dean. Let's gank this SOB. (Excuse my language. :P)

Awesome chapter! :D
SPNxBookworm chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
O_O Definitely NOT what i expected. And like i said, I was totally wrong about slender man. .
Oh well, this is awesome! I literally opened google as soon as i read lytch. :P Awesome work so far! :D
SPNxBookworm chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Why does Slenderman keep popping into my head? Every time you mention the weird creature the only thought that pops up is Slender Man. GUH! I might be so wrong, it could be embarrasing!

I'm so intrigued to find out what it is!
SPNxBookworm chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
ooohhhh...This is just awesome. Have i said awesome? ;) Sorry for my lack of adjectives. I have no words for this!
SPNxBookworm chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Awesome! this is sooo sooo sooo awesome! :D
You know the boys really well!
This was awesome!
SPNxBookworm chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
My heart jumped in my throat when the voice screamed in Dean's head. Trust me, with your writing, I'm literally watching the story as an episode. i'm able to picture everything happening! AWESOME WORK!
SPNxBookworm chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Oooohh...this just keeps getting better and better! :D :)
SPNxBookworm chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
O_O WHAT?! Holy crap!
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Alright, I can't believe i never read this before! I'm so going to complete this fiction. I'm already intrigued by the suspense! You are amazing!
mb64 chapter 26 . 4/19/2013
I have really enjoyed reading this story. Interesting plot, well written and just all around great!

mb64 chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
I'm back for more! :D

This is great and you really did a great job on it. I am really enjoying it and I shall return to finish it SOON!

(i hope you are doing good, and that going back to work was uneventful!)

mb64 chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
I am really, really, really liking this story! (Really!)

:D
mb64 chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Ooohhhh- I was reading chapter 6 when hit by deja vu- and realized that I had actually started to read this story way back when (even reviewed it a few times!)- but never finished it (Didn't have you on author alerts at the time)!

(Why yes, my memory really is terrible!) (Willow tree? What willow tree?!)

Anyway, great chapters so far. And this time I WILL finish reading, I promise!

mb64 chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Ahhhhhhh! Wonderful story so far! Definitely a fave!

(Will come back for more soon!)
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »