Reviews for Chances
FUBARInbound chapter 9 . 3/20
Even though you may no longer be in this fandom, or using , I hope you see this in your email. This was literally the very first South Park fanfic I ever read, and I absolutely loved it. Every word I read seemed to be carefully crafted and placed to make me want MORE. This fanfic was the one that brought me into the South Park fandom, and I've never looked back. I hope you see this and at least reply.

P/S I know you hate songfics, but I've found a song that fits pretty damn well with the last chapter - Coldplay's "Fix You". If you start the song from "Tweek entered his apartment..." and read at just the right speed, you get rewarded with AWESOME lyrics that fit the mood "Tears stream/Down your face... When you lose something you cannot replace..." It's amazing.
MidnightLuve chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
omg that ending was mindblowing awesome with a side of crazy laughts
lmao that kenny
MidnightLuve chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
wow the conv between tweek and thomas that was crazy
MidnightLuve chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
MidnightLuve chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
omg that ending part with pip just had me rolling i love how u make this couple so perfect :D
Loveeveryhetaliathing chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
*squeals* oh Kenny you do nice! ... Can I get like a copy of that pic
Pamilovescreek chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
Love this story! Loved the ending :D
Pamilovescreek chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This chapter though holy shit! I love it!
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
Bianka B chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
God, this is definitely one of my favorite fics and I just want to say how much I love it. Just the first chapter had me crying and I remember thinking the first time (because I’ve read this fic so many times haha) CRAIG YOU JERK, I’LL NEVER FORGIVE YOUUUU. Of course I wasn’t counting with your perfect writing and all the “craig-has-changed” part. I was actually happy at the end when craig and tweek end up together ;w; PIP IS A SAINT. Seriously, he is so patient and helped Craig so much asdjhsf I’d had slapped him or something for hurting Tweek haha. Also, I love love Craig and Damien’s friendship, it’s something you don’t see a lot! CRAIG JEALOUS of Kenny (or everybody) is priceless, even though I don’t usually like jealous scenes… I think he deserved it :’D HOOOWEVER, their first date was so so so cute! I couldn’t stop smiling. But then Thomas appeared and god I HATE HIM! I shouldn’t, I mean it’s not completely his fault but I still hate him ;n; Either way, they were happy at the end and that’s what matters ;w; also I loved that sex scene! ;)
So yeah, as you can see I loved your fic and how you write, thank you for this amazing story!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
Guest chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
Ok, can u please go back to blood ties?!
ForTheLoveOfCOFFEE chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
.Christ. This was like fucking amazing. No wait this was beyond amazing. Like oh mah god, I just read the most awesomest creek fanfic ever. Plus a dip which is a bonus!
Anyway, for sure I'm adding this to my favorites you and the story and I'm totally following you so yeah. So stay fucking awesome and keep writing amazing fanfics :)
Maddox chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
This story is kickass! It has Tweek, Craig, Kenny, and Damien. My favorite characters! :3 I know that this was written a while ago, but it's awesome :D
ReaderOfNeatThings chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
Sooo cute! I loved your story (though I should've been studying for exams). Thank you!