Reviews for Fayth's Faith
Dragon.Lady.Day chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
*Fangirls wildly* I was giggling and fangirling the whole time I read this. Fabulous job!
Well that was cathartic chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Loved the story :) popped over to your profile and thoroughly approve of Simone who likes HP as well as Digimon. If not a sequel, how about an epilogue? After the month passes, I mean. Good job though, seriously.
Innocence Ruined chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
You can do it! You know that I can beta this and I will constantly remind you things and give ideas if needed just please continue!

It is really good don't me and all the others hanging!
yesterdaz chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
You should just write one more chapter about what takes place one month later. Really. Just ONE MORE CHAPTER. Fill it with the smut everyone knows should be there. And one chapter isn't really a commitment, and I'm sure it would help you as a writer. Please.
emily-cullen23 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This story is absolutely begging for a sequel. It was extremely well written with a relatively unique idea to boot. You really should consider writing a sequel to this because I'm sure it'll be just as enjoyable if not more so.
AkashaV chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I agree this is begging for a sequel. But enjoyable anyway even if you never write one :)
ultimaterockgoddess chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I think the "one month later" portion of your story is missing. this was brilliant
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This really good, but it could use a sequel.
LalalaSpacingInPandaLand chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Are you going to keep this going? I'd like just a guess on what happens afterwords...
ReeveRegala chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Are you SERIOUSLY leaving this as COMPLETE?

I would have LOVED to see this turned into an on-going series, or just add some more chapters...

This is just soooo gOoOoOod!

Please, please consider it...

it'sjustskye chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
i loved your story. It was soooo cute!