Reviews for Death of a Lovebird
Hi chapter 1 . 6/6
Wow. Deep man.
Rose Black Dragon chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
It was... simply great. I almost run out of oxygen while I was sighing. XD. Lucky Donnie it was only a nightmare and Leo was beside him to give him all his love. :D
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Aww, that was so sweet! Wonderful job with this! I just loved it. It was so sad in the beginning, though, because I actually thought that they were both DEAD! You had me thinking that for a while, until Don woke up from that horrible dream... thank goodness it was only a dream!

The more and more I read t-cest, the more and more it makes sense. I mean really, I can see this happening! Wonderful job writing it, it was very emotional and great!

I hope that they have a long, happy life together... And I like how you compared them to lovebirds. If one dies, the other will die too... We used to have lovebirds, but... yeah, not anymore we don't. Ha ha, our doves were 'lovebirds' until they started killing one another! Off topic... Great job with this, though. I enjoyed reading it! :D
dondena chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I couldn't live without my lover either! Its too easy to love Don and Leo!

Poor Donny, having to suffer thru that awful bad nightmare! But gentle Leo was there and not dead, to comfort him. But how could they know their babies will be boys?

If they are going to be born as eggs, which is how ALL turtles are born, compared to snakes or lizards, temperature determines the sex, not a gene from a parent like in mammals and birds. I only compared to snakes and lizards because some species do have live young.

But your story. If born live, born live, though that's how I like to see babies born from the guys!
Who am I. Well. I'm just Me chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Good to see you back, Kate. I'm looking forward to read more updates of your old stories ;)

This one was just lovely