Reviews for Vigilante
LDK chapter 1 . 4/15
Super cool story, I love how the characters interacted and the perspective of this story. Thank you for writing this, I will have a great time dreaming up back stories and continuations to this one.
Donni chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
I enjoyed it
jj chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
had to read it twice to get the full effect and it was so worth it nice job
jj chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
that was one of the best mini crossover i have ever read great job
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I want more of Kakashi in Young Justice! He's my favorite Naruto character, and Young Justice my favorite cartoon. I don't suppose you'd ever write more...great short story:-)
lumutness chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Reconciling Batman's life and ninja life is hard, especially when the ninja in question was Namikaze Minato, the supposed nice-guy-and-smiling-sunshine in Naruto world. As for Kakashi; well, killing howmanyperson in a sitting would ensured that he's included in Batman's black book if he's not from ninja's society -no matter the motive. Using Dick like that is a low blow.

At least nobody is dead here -none of our protagonists, anyway.

To think that a mercenary like Minato actually have more heart than Batman has ever shown, well, it's kind of amusing even though very ironic. Difference in culture and how you value a person's life, whatever, would be enough cause for a potential clash between those two. I'm not sure what could possibly happen if those two meet. ;
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This was fantastic!
I wish there was more to it, even though it doesn't /need/ more in the story.
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Loved this crossover, 'Nyx. I've always thought Kakashi would mesh well with certain characters and titles from the DC and Marvel universes, with Batman definitely being one of them.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This was a fun read. I wish there was more to it, in fact! Kakashi's time as 'the boy' is something I would have liked to read more about, as well as the aftermath of the attack.
Heck, a reunion would be rather fun too...
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
hmm, I really don't think a civilian would react favorably on the bloodbath that should have been the norm of the Naruto verse but the shounen genre stopped it from going overboard.
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
That was good, really good. I didn't like the gore but I can't say I wasn't warned. Anyway I was actually kind of sad that Kakashi left in the end, of course Minato leaving him wouldn't have made sense, but still, I would have loved to see him with Batman some more. Oh I give you a thumbs up for Kakashi messing with the electronics, that was a nice. Well keep up the good work.
So I was wondering if you would take the "Good Person Test." It's a simple test that identifies if you are a good person and how that effects your future. If you do take it (please do) it's the second result on a Google search.
LordLoverDuck chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
awesome
NinaJansen chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Simply awesome!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
...Artifact? (Haven't really kept up on Young Justice due to scheduling conflicts.)
6tailedninja chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
What, this is complete? This can't be complete! I was so eager to read the next chapter. Jerk!