Reviews for Vigilante
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This was fantastic!
I wish there was more to it, even though it doesn't /need/ more in the story.
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Loved this crossover, 'Nyx. I've always thought Kakashi would mesh well with certain characters and titles from the DC and Marvel universes, with Batman definitely being one of them.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This was a fun read. I wish there was more to it, in fact! Kakashi's time as 'the boy' is something I would have liked to read more about, as well as the aftermath of the attack.
Heck, a reunion would be rather fun too...
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
hmm, I really don't think a civilian would react favorably on the bloodbath that should have been the norm of the Naruto verse but the shounen genre stopped it from going overboard.
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
That was good, really good. I didn't like the gore but I can't say I wasn't warned. Anyway I was actually kind of sad that Kakashi left in the end, of course Minato leaving him wouldn't have made sense, but still, I would have loved to see him with Batman some more. Oh I give you a thumbs up for Kakashi messing with the electronics, that was a nice. Well keep up the good work.
So I was wondering if you would take the "Good Person Test." It's a simple test that identifies if you are a good person and how that effects your future. If you do take it (please do) it's the second result on a Google search.
CelticReaper chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
awesome
NinaJansen chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Simply awesome!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
...Artifact? (Haven't really kept up on Young Justice due to scheduling conflicts.)
6tailedninja chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
What, this is complete? This can't be complete! I was so eager to read the next chapter. Jerk!
realdarkangel chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Dude this rocks. Finding any sort of crossover that's not smut or just a pairing up of characters is hard, let alone one with anything resemberling a plot like this has. I love how kakashi kept in character while under a genjutsu and the fight scenes where epic, I've ever seen someone show a fight from a watchers point of view. I am surpised how well it works. There's only one problem now, I wanna see how everyone reacts afterwards. XD
Mir chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Wpw, quite the unlikely cross over but you still pulled it off. It's strange though, because throughout the whole entire story, I could only think how horrifying it must be for Alfred to see a child, a seven year old kill with the effeciency Kakashi has. That's somehow heartbreaking to think of. And I love Minato's entrance, saving Kakashi and caring for him but in a way that's appropriate for two ninjas who've just finished a gruesome battle-and in front of an outsider. The gesture Minato gave, sending the dead nin back seems to be an extension of that anger, but its subtle and I like that. It's not anger exploding and him yelling, but kinda simmerin underneath and with the wordless threat. It suits the gravity of the situation.

Oh and my favorite line in this one.

From the enemy's tone of voice, Alfred took an instinctive step back even as the boy took a step forward, ready to lunge

That, that sigle sentence basically sums up Kakashi's life for me. Alfred, whose worked for Batman and has probably seen and heard his fAir share of crazies and pyschos and life, backs away and yet Kakashi runs straights toward it. That hurts. Somehow that just hurts.

Interesting crossover, thanks for the update!
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
That was well written, but the premise was just a tad ridiculous. Alternatively, you could break this down into more extended chapters, allow Kaka-chan more character and language development, and get into further detail about Alfred's reactions to all this.