Reviews for Pictionary
phyrephly chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
XD...sweet! lololol Lois...Alfred's not silly, leaving well enough alone, (but very well fed), for the fun of it. Bruce is known to be a bit of a sore loser...Diana seems to have smoothed him out some. Wonderful reading.
Begger17 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is really funny, I enjoyed it a lot! I love how you threw them in such an out of character setting. Great job!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
He should pick Monopoly. I think he'd rule the board. I imagine Lois might run whatever's left over!
Khiori chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Love this story-perfectly written!
Electricboa chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I never really would have thought artistic ability would be something Batman lacked. The next game will probably be something like Risk or Monopoly. Ooh, I know. Bughouse chess.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
lol like
Berry Smoothie chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
cute and funny :)
Marmite Jones chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Genius. The idea of Batman being terrible at pictionary and getting bullied by a drunk lois is hilarious.
Slothageddon chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
You should soo do a next chapter with Monopoly that would be hilarious I bet especially if they all started cussing and cheating
mbembet chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
awesome one shot i love it :D
xWonderxWomanx chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
OMG! I bet Bruce and Di do play all sort of games! Loved this!

Congrats!

M.
Maximus- Reborn chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Batman. World class detective. One of the greatest hand-to-hand fighters on the planet. But the ideas of cooking and drawing are lost on him. Another fun one-shot.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This was a fun story! I enjoyed it!

and it was fun to beta it for you! : )

Glad that you are back!

Keep on writing!
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Cool story. I enjoyed reading it. I laughed at the part where she put up the little drawing on the fridge and said she liked the wagging tail, end then he responded by saying it was leg. well, done with this story!
PrincessJazzy23 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
haha, loved this!

Great work!

There should be a sequel, so we can see what game Bruce would pick.

Jazzy