Reviews for Unexplored Worlds
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
There NEEDS to be a sequel for this fic ;A; Please I'm begging you! I really want to know how Ichigo manages to live on Hueco Mundo - I mean he's human right so what if he can't survive properly on the 'food' there? Or does he slowly start to become more humanoid/alien-like like Grimmjow the longer he stays/mates with him? Are the rest of the Espada/Arrancar still there? Also what if people decide to come looking for Ichigo? Too many questions I'm sorry but I just really want to see this continued!

Mouse
27kirune12 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This pulled at my heartstrings, especially the moment when Ichi thought he's lost his family photo *-*

Job well done! It's very well-written! My compliments to the writer! *w*
Jesse chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Absolutely love this pairing! I simply love your writing and the story, characters, plot, just everything, I love everything about this! Thank you for writing this! :) such a beautiful read!
butihavenoname chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
*slowpoke mod activate!*
happy birthday
On another note,
Gah! I love you. You have a really interesting way of writing, I loved that you connected facts from bleach to the story like the part where the hollows can eat the air lol.
It makes it so much fun cuz I'm all like "OMG that Sounds so correct!"
you have my heart.
Aria6 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Aw, what a beautiful story!
Black Cloud chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
That was both beautiful and hot. There should be more sci-fi fics of this pairing, really.
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Well, I for one am glad this idea got posted. I truly enjoyed it. It was very well written.
Kio-chan - FallenAngel chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I loved this one. It was just... OTP! And the sci-fi, that got me too
CanarySong chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Awwww so sweet! But I'm sad that Urahara died. He rocks.
Nemesia23 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Beautiful story!
Trouble chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I have trouble logging in here, so I'll just say I use LinaelAeonsky as my username and I'll say thank you for sharing your story, Oh, & Happy B-day Miss Storm...

Keep it up. . . . The good work...
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
To be honest I wasnt going to read this entire fic. I just wanted a little something to read before going to bed (I guess I underestimated FF too and just figured that this anime FF was going to be another lame FF written by awkward fangirls who wouldn't be doing the fandom justice) but I wasn't expecting it to be good. (I've somewhat lost faith in FF if you couldn't tell already)

But…I wasn't expecting it to be this good either. So well-written, such a creative and compelling storyline such a fun adventure… and then a warm-fuzzy ending. I absolutely loved it. The lady you wrote this for is a lucky lady indeed.

Unfortunately, due to holy-crap-I-was-planning-on-passing-out-a-few-hours-ago I'm not sure what else to say or how to apolOgize for not taking this fic seriously at first. :/ it was my loss entirely.

Guess that means I can read it all over again tomorrow when I'm fully rested

Anyway. Thanks for such an amazing story. I think I've found my appreciation of GrimmIchi again. :'D
Glorilian chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Wow! It's amazing story! :-)
I love it!
Kinsey27 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
So so good keep writing!
kurgaya chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I kind of wish that Ichigo could have gone home, so that he can see his family again, but that's the 'happily ever after' part of me talking :) Nevertheless this is a beautiful story and I love it! Wonderfully written, ooh, I am off to stalk your profile :)