Reviews for Unexplored Worlds
Toru9 chapter 1 . 5/18
Hello! I just love love your story. I read it the first time the first time in 2012 and was so overjoyed! It was just what I was looking for. I now keep coming back through the years just to reread it. :) Thanks bringing me so much joy every time I read it!
MoonsCat chapter 1 . 3/8
This was soooo coool! 3
it reminded me a little of Otherworld (foreign planets, humanoid creatures, a research team and Ichigo being the one to stitch up the native who was hurt by his "comrades") xD
and yet it was totally different. The way you described Hueco Mundo and that Grimmi was able to get rid of his Hierro (I acutally forgot what that was; luckily you reminded me) *sigh*
I don't know why but one part just leaves me laughing every now and then, the part where Ichigo asks Grimmjow what he would like to eat/drink and then just said after Grimmjows reaction that he'd liked to stay off the menue XDD and till the end, he does :3 it's kinda sad to think that Ichigo won't see his family again... tho i guess if they won't come back to earth after a couple of months or so they'd probably send a ship to see what happened, no? xD
argh i still have so many questions about that environment that i have to somehow clear up in my mind xD
well... on to the next story 8D
hotta chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Beautiful story. Love love love
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
There NEEDS to be a sequel for this fic ;A; Please I'm begging you! I really want to know how Ichigo manages to live on Hueco Mundo - I mean he's human right so what if he can't survive properly on the 'food' there? Or does he slowly start to become more humanoid/alien-like like Grimmjow the longer he stays/mates with him? Are the rest of the Espada/Arrancar still there? Also what if people decide to come looking for Ichigo? Too many questions I'm sorry but I just really want to see this continued!

Mouse
27kirune12 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This pulled at my heartstrings, especially the moment when Ichi thought he's lost his family photo *-*

Job well done! It's very well-written! My compliments to the writer! *w*
Jesse chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Absolutely love this pairing! I simply love your writing and the story, characters, plot, just everything, I love everything about this! Thank you for writing this! :) such a beautiful read!
butihavenoname chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
*slowpoke mod activate!*
happy birthday
On another note,
Gah! I love you. You have a really interesting way of writing, I loved that you connected facts from bleach to the story like the part where the hollows can eat the air lol.
It makes it so much fun cuz I'm all like "OMG that Sounds so correct!"
you have my heart.
Aria6 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Aw, what a beautiful story!
Black Cloud chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
That was both beautiful and hot. There should be more sci-fi fics of this pairing, really.
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Well, I for one am glad this idea got posted. I truly enjoyed it. It was very well written.
Kio-chan - FallenAngel chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I loved this one. It was just... OTP! And the sci-fi, that got me too
CanarySong chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Awwww so sweet! But I'm sad that Urahara died. He rocks.
Nemesia23 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Beautiful story!
Trouble chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I have trouble logging in here, so I'll just say I use LinaelAeonsky as my username and I'll say thank you for sharing your story, Oh, & Happy B-day Miss Storm...

Keep it up. . . . The good work...
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
To be honest I wasnt going to read this entire fic. I just wanted a little something to read before going to bed (I guess I underestimated FF too and just figured that this anime FF was going to be another lame FF written by awkward fangirls who wouldn't be doing the fandom justice) but I wasn't expecting it to be good. (I've somewhat lost faith in FF if you couldn't tell already)

But…I wasn't expecting it to be this good either. So well-written, such a creative and compelling storyline such a fun adventure… and then a warm-fuzzy ending. I absolutely loved it. The lady you wrote this for is a lucky lady indeed.

Unfortunately, due to holy-crap-I-was-planning-on-passing-out-a-few-hours-ago I'm not sure what else to say or how to apolOgize for not taking this fic seriously at first. :/ it was my loss entirely.

Guess that means I can read it all over again tomorrow when I'm fully rested

Anyway. Thanks for such an amazing story. I think I've found my appreciation of GrimmIchi again. :'D