Reviews for Frigga's Major Headache
NightFuryofGallifrey chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
AHH. So this was pretty much perfect. Like really, really perfect. :D I absolutely loved it. I loved the little boy bickering of the brothers, and yet how clearly they love each other and depended on each other when they were in danger. Loki's absolute trust in his older brother was perfect and both made me happy and sad at the same time.
Frigga's reactions and interactions with and toward her children were so absolutely perfect. She felt very much like a mother in terror, yet who absolutely refused to let her fear cripple her and stop her from saving her sons and husband.
I was so happy that you portrayed Odin in a positive light - it's so hard to find fics like that, and I appreciate it very much. It was clear how much Frigga and Odin loved each other, and their sons, and I absolutely loved the bits of fluff with them we got. Sadly, it's also so hard to find Odin/Frigga fics.
This made me laugh multiple times over, but I think my favourite line was Loki when Thor was attempting to control Duriendel: "Control: Noun", etc. XD
And I think I may have flailed very hard when Thor told Loki that he was the brave one.
Sorry for this rather long, rather ramble-y review, but I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of this. :D Thanks for writing!
hannah!
DammitimmaD chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
Hahaha :D This last chapter made me laugh so much! I really loved this story! It was ADORABLE!
Kippling Croft chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
Great endind. I loved it. Mama rules and Dady runs for cover.
Kippling Croft chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
Loki, did we break mama. I loved that, and some Odin/Frigga fluff.:)
Kippling Croft chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Poor Thor and Loki that battle will haunt them for a very long time. Still think Frigga is one kickBLEEP mama.
Kippling Croft chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Again great word picturs you can easly see all that is happening in your minds eye. Frigga is so cool got to love her.
Kippling Croft chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Ok now I like Thor a little more. Boy, these young children have a very large vocab to properly use and understand words such as Obtuse, obvious, infuriatingly. Anther great chapter can't wait to read more.
Kippling Croft chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
That poor woman she just doesn't seem to be able to cautch a break.I'm not a huge fan of Loki but at the moment I like him a whole lot more then Thor.
Kippling Croft chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Great story so far I'm really liking it. I love how you write Frigga so well as well as your detailed descirptions. Word picturs are the life blood of any story.
LuminiaAravis chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
Aww, this story was amazing! I ate it up! A masterful blend of imagery and action. You did a Terrific job Of capturing the family dynamic, and everyone was so in-character. You got me to laugh, cry, and bite my nails with suspense. Extremely well-done!