Reviews for Lovesick for Sin
The lady loves the dark chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh WOW! this is really interesting... I would love to see more bug please update Beautiful dirt please I've been waiting so long. But also I love this one... hmm Sasuke is sick and I love it!" its bordering on something I don't want to think about but it is just fiction. please do continue I wanna know is sasuke raped naruto or not! Aw naruto so innocent and naive.
Katey chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Please...PLEASE for the love of god finish this. You know I have a sick obsession with shota so don't tease me like this! You're the only one I know that can write about shota and actually are talented enough to make it good! Seriously you have a gift. Not only a gift for writing but a gift to feed my weird obsession with shota.

I will stay tuned for more...there will be more, right? RIGHT! 3 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Haha. I'm a pervert. :)
Kukiko-Rei chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I do hope you continue this! My gosh, Sasuke, the lovely raging pedophile! Yeah! This may be a bit wrong to like it because it is shota but then, sigh I am going against the law, I love this fic! XDDDDD
Akirakun17 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I am wondering why this fic is listed as tragedy... Im gonna cry arent I? I'll be back to read more though. It sounds interesting. Sasuke sounds crazy.

Thanks

Ja Ne _
yuumabais chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Omg you totally should continue, it's good! I love sasunaru xD please upload soon? :)
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24