Reviews for Lovesick for Sin
lilhawa chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
Omg update the story! I love how it is going, so dark and twisted. I love it :D
dark blue princess chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Need to update this story! Like ASAP!
dark blue princess chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
When are you going to update this story? I need more!
PastaU chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Okay, first of all I am absolutely terrified with some of the comments saying 'yuck, sex with Sakura' and then 'hope he'll f*ck Naruto soon'. I mean he is 8-year-old boy who is going to get RAPED!

Second - this is disturbing, twisted and most of all very depressing. You read every chapter and you have a feeling that a great tragedy is coming. This just can not end well. Naruto was USED by the only person he though was his friend and even though Sasuke loves him in his own, sick way he is mental and possessive and (god damn) the only thing he thinks about is f**king a little kid.

The last but not least is... This story is so, so good. It is just so well written - your vocabulary, very believable characters, situations, that goddamn prick Sasuke and his thoughts - it is perfect. I feel sorry for Sasuke, I do but at the same time he repels me and if I could I would probably end this motherf**ker.

You creeped me out as hell but a good story - no - an excellent story needs to be praised and acknowledged. So you did great. And I hope you will finish writing this piece, because this is one of those stories that you just should not leave unfinished (it's too good).
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
... Coughs... Ummm. I don't have words.
Codename Jellybean chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
I love how you portray these thoughts of Sasuke's so you see his side, and how he rationalizes his behavior, but also that he is wrong. Very wrong.
Congrats! 5/5
xxCJxx
Codename Jellybean chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
-_-
Tokyo-ghouuls chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
... is it bad that i love this? like...a lot. and i really adore the writing style.
g chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
your a really good writer n i really like this story n i really wish u would continue
g chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
please dont abandon this fanfiction its too goooood
UghPoo chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Nooooo another abandoned fanfic! Dammit.
88888wwww chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
damn...is it healthy to like so much?
squidneko chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Sasuke you are crazy dude!snap up man!more chapter please!hurry update cant wait to read what happen to naruto
hananotsuki hime chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
He killed people? It is hard to tell what is real and not sometimes, especially with a subject who is not sane. Their conscious minds are not always believable. This sounds like a Shakespearean play…I love it, lol. “Lovelorn sonnets”…too much for me. Your writing is so eloquent! “the very moment I had loved him, seen him; sought him.” Beautiful. PUAHAHAHAHAA! ‘A slag could only uphold so much restraint”…wooowww, rofl. That is cold how he talked about that boy’s mother…“churned into a cindered crisp”…damn. Hahaha, he said Tsunade sounded like a man, lol. The Uchihas might be partly at fault for the death of Naruto’s parents? Or is it only that they slighted Tsunade and her husband? Wow, my mind is just blown with this story, lol. You’re doing a great job. I hope you can update soon. _
hananotsuki hime chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
There’s only one of two reasons Kakashi tells you there is nothing wrong with you. Either you are one of those crazy people that can make themselves appear to be sane, or he’s doing it for the money. My bet is on the money. Sasuke is hiding information, that’s why Kakashi tells him there is nothing wrong with him. He’s hiding in plain sight. Ha! Kakashi’s hand stopped abruptly on the paper….almost got caught, huh Sasuke? I bet you Kakashi knows something is up, he just can’t really put his finger on it. Also, he has probably known Sasuke was insane for a while, he just needed sufficient evidence to prove it. Sasuke is so petty in this fic, lol. Pffft, he called Itachi a heathen! Hahahahahahaha! I just can’t get over how awesome the description is in this story! _ I think Itachi thinks Sasuke’s intentions are dubious at best, but he doesn’t have any proof either. Woow, Sasuke you have problems. He would have slaughtered newborns for a razor…who are you, Lady Macbeth? Hahahaha! The key incident was just too much, lol. “I showered once. Twice. Thrice.” Pffft, I love that. Wooow…gotta read more, lol.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »