Reviews for The Ouran Hostess
Please update
hentai18ancilla chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
I think sesshoumaru is going to make sure Kagome is aware of false artifice...seduction geared towards manipulate others. I simply wonder who will teach her: kouga or sesshoumaru. As it is right now she would be easy to manipulate and drown in the politics of his vast empire.
Curioslion chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
cute story
SnowKae chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
after so many 'bad boy', 'wild' and 'rebel' types I'm so happy to see Kagome in the host club as herself for once :D She fits in very well and I look forward to an update! pretty please!
Sevvus chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
lol I love the relationship you have for sesshomaru and kagome. He's protective and teases her but still keeps his cool.
I also love the interaction between her and Kyouya. its super cute. good job!

keep up the good work! I hope you update soon.
YunaNeko chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Love It! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK!:D
artemisgirl chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Oh, this is fabulous! I've never read an Ouran/IY crossover before, and this one is REALLY well done. By which I mean it seems natural and completely plausible! And everyone's very in-character. I can't wait to see what happens!

...especially if Kyouya falls for Kagome. I can't WAIT to see what he seems like in love!
WolfWinks chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
This story is amazing. That is all I have to say, oh and also KEEP WRITING :)
When God Abandoned The World chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
I've always loved how Tamaki called Kyoya 'Mother'
velvetSunset chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
it was amazing! Can't whait for the next chapter! ;]
ezarine bloom chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
I know it's been a year almost, but please if you have the writing capabilities, please please update this. This is perhaps the only good (coherent and logical) story in this category and I'm very interested in where it is headed. Do everyone a favor and be inspired to write again!
Toreh chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
I'm adoring this! I do hope to see another update from you soon. You're doing an excellent job on this!
JustMeTheHero chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
Please can you update? I want to know what happens next. It's been almost 11 months since you last updated

Waiting for next chapter,
AnimeFANforeverMORE
dxlmao chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
OMG this is one of the better x-overs I've read. I really like it.
dxlmao chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Awe that end paragraph there. Just awe.