Reviews for The Ouran Hostess
Tommygirl0113 chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
and what happens next?
Mirabitur chapter 5 . 3/1/2016
Are you on another hiatus? Because I really like this story...
majorshane chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
I quite like this story! You have Kagome interacting with AND a member of the host club without being a cross dresser (the story has one of those already). Kagome is the bright and cheery person we all know and love from cannon (not a depressed or violent individual suffering from poorley written PTSD). You have her isolated from the feudal era but you haven't taken out all of the supernatural elements of her origin! My favorite Inu Yasha/ Ouran xover yet!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
I can't wait for an update I love this story, fantastic job!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
Ermergoodness I really like this amazing job! *thumbs up*
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
please update soon i love your story so far! can't wait for the next chapter!
Fairy Flame Key chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
Interesting story, hope to read more soon! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
Please update
hentai18ancilla chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
I think sesshoumaru is going to make sure Kagome is aware of false artifice...seduction geared towards manipulate others. I simply wonder who will teach her: kouga or sesshoumaru. As it is right now she would be easy to manipulate and drown in the politics of his vast empire.
Curioslion chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
cute story
SnowKae chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
after so many 'bad boy', 'wild' and 'rebel' types I'm so happy to see Kagome in the host club as herself for once :D She fits in very well and I look forward to an update! pretty please!
Sevvus chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
lol I love the relationship you have for sesshomaru and kagome. He's protective and teases her but still keeps his cool.
I also love the interaction between her and Kyouya. its super cute. good job!

keep up the good work! I hope you update soon.
YunaNeko chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Love It! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK!:D
artemisgirl chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Oh, this is fabulous! I've never read an Ouran/IY crossover before, and this one is REALLY well done. By which I mean it seems natural and completely plausible! And everyone's very in-character. I can't wait to see what happens!

...especially if Kyouya falls for Kagome. I can't WAIT to see what he seems like in love!
WolfWinks chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
This story is amazing. That is all I have to say, oh and also KEEP WRITING :)