Reviews for Descent
BlackButler fan chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
Wow! It's so cute! XD. Please continue soon!
Greenwood Archer chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
Hey! Yes, I'm still alive :) Sorry that I didn't review sooner, but you know, school, exams and all that...
Anyway, I like where your story is going, and the style of writing really gets me into it, if you know what I mean. However, I get the feeling that Balthazar's and Cailin's relationship is progressing a bit too fast. I think Balthazar would be a bit more reserved, considering that he already lost Josselyn and Veronica, even though it was long time ago, I'm not sure he would want to get attached to someone. I understand that he likes her and want to protect her as Josselyn descent, but it seems unlikely that he would want to get involved romantically (also because that would put her in more danger).
However, these are just my thoughts, and maybe I just see it differently then you do. Whatever it is, I still love your story and will continue reading it :)!
loulouflowerpower chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
update soon
RikkiBlake777 chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
Awww . they're so cute! its a shame that it seems they always get interrupted when something is going to happen! I see it coming: next time its going to be Dave :D
can't wait to see what will happen! please update soon!
*-* xoxo
mastergirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
hey!I read your story,loved it! Good work and all that crap ;p BUT listen up (or read up)
I have been scrolling through the movie and stopped at the chinatown scene.I took a good look at i ask of you is ...spread the an old teens obbsesion!
All i ask is a Sun-Lock/OC or anything with him!
Spread the word!
mastergirl.
RikkiBlake777 chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
heyho :)
Awww they're so cute . i really like your story! and it's nice you're continuing it! :) can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapter!
please update soon
;] Xoxo Rikki
Tiryn chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
What was the book? I wanna know!
Please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Another great chapter!
loulouflowerpower chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
update really soon
Lucia123 chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
I really really like your story! Could you please update!
loulouflowerpower chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Update really soon
Guest chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
I really love your fanfic, it's awesome. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
Hello chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Interested to see where this goes :) Hope to see you update soon :)
Tiryn chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
AWWWW, a sweet moment xD
Please update soon I loved it
toboeokami chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
I was interested to see where this story would go but I guess you got busy or writers block or something. All I can say is: I hope you can update soon. I'll do my best to wait :)