Reviews for Descent
I know it's been a while since you updated again, and I know that your life is very busy (more than likely), believe me, I understand that. Just keep on writing this. You have a wonderful writting voice and you use the story beautifully. I can't wait to see what's next!
VampWolf92 chapter 9 . 3/23
I hope it's a typo, and that you didn't mean to write that you hate us all. :O
cause if you seriously mean that. you suck
loulouflowerpower chapter 9 . 3/23
Wow, I was so shocked and happy to see that you had updated. Welcome back :)
gossamermouse101 chapter 9 . 3/22
Yeah an update and a kiss!
I hate you all chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Please finish this story it's really great. I know your probably really busy but I just think you could do so much with this
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
I liked this story and really wanted to see where you would take it. Don't abandon this!
VampWolf92 chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
plz update
BlackButler fan chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
Wow! It's so cute! XD. Please continue soon!
Greenwood Archer chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
Hey! Yes, I'm still alive :) Sorry that I didn't review sooner, but you know, school, exams and all that...
Anyway, I like where your story is going, and the style of writing really gets me into it, if you know what I mean. However, I get the feeling that Balthazar's and Cailin's relationship is progressing a bit too fast. I think Balthazar would be a bit more reserved, considering that he already lost Josselyn and Veronica, even though it was long time ago, I'm not sure he would want to get attached to someone. I understand that he likes her and want to protect her as Josselyn descent, but it seems unlikely that he would want to get involved romantically (also because that would put her in more danger).
However, these are just my thoughts, and maybe I just see it differently then you do. Whatever it is, I still love your story and will continue reading it :)!
loulouflowerpower chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
update soon
RikkiBlake777 chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
Awww . they're so cute! its a shame that it seems they always get interrupted when something is going to happen! I see it coming: next time its going to be Dave :D
can't wait to see what will happen! please update soon!
*-* xoxo
mastergirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
hey!I read your story,loved it! Good work and all that crap ;p BUT listen up (or read up)
I have been scrolling through the movie and stopped at the chinatown scene.I took a good look at i ask of you is ...spread the an old teens obbsesion!
All i ask is a Sun-Lock/OC or anything with him!
Spread the word!
mastergirl.
RikkiBlake777 chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
heyho :)
Awww they're so cute . i really like your story! and it's nice you're continuing it! :) can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapter!
please update soon
;] Xoxo Rikki
Tiryn chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
What was the book? I wanna know!
Please update soon