Reviews for I Can Fix That
mssilenthorse chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
hi I reread this story and wonder if Polly and Ike ever came out of the cellar. Do they have any idea where they want their story to go. I love Ike always have.. Polly on the other hand...I think Ike needs to dump heer and pick me... I'll appreciate him... :)
Gina77 chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Good Job on this chapter. Can't wait for more. Polly ticked me off good old Ike. I hope she has a good excuse.
CindyPio chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
Okay, I'm back to finding Polly annoying again. I hate seeing anyone hurt Ike & I'm not overly fond of wishy-washy or cowardly women, so how about you let Polly get run over by a stagecoach or something and bring in someone who appreciates Ike. Or help her find her backbone and stand up for what she wants. Or maybe you have a very clever plot twist that is coming. Regardless of how I feel about Polly, I do like your story very much!
signefalls chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
Oh Hooray! I was wondering when we'd get another update, but I know how it can be when all of the sudden your characters just take their ball and go home. Bah! Com'on Ike, Polly! We want to know what happens next! I so felt Ike's angst in this chapter and I'm hoping nothing doomy happens to him on this "special ride" for Teaspoon. (Those never turn out well!) Also, just what is so great about Doc, Jr, anyways Polly? Want to hear her thoughts on why she missed dinner and made Ike feel the sadysads!
flutegirl.anita chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
Yay, you're back! I love how you've fit this into the eps of the show. Poor Ike, Polly is one frustrating lady.
Fell4 chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
Well, it's not like she can do anything with Ike IN the story, so I guess she's settling for out of it!
Today Monday? Poor you!
I'm just lucky I DIDN'T have to wait a long time, talk about lucky timing! :)
brankel1 chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
Love it.
BrilliantDarkness chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
You know I still love you and will threaten your characters with mortal peril any time you need it! This was so good. I loved getting back to Polly and Ike...they are so sweet even if poor Ike doesn't yet understand that twu wuv trumps all!-J
Fell4 chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
Wha-? I like this chapter! The gradual acceptance of Buck (somewhat, at least) and just having the chapter from a different point of view (other than Ike) was interesting as well (read: I more than liked it).
I'm glad your starting to forgive your friend. You know she was only looking out for you. Trying to show you the good things in life
Fell4 chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Polly is so silly sometimes! Hiding in a bush! I mean really! What if he really WAS going to go for a swim?! She'd be in a REAL mess then!
I feel ignorant asking this, but what novel is Ruth? The only thing that comes to mind is the book of Ruth from the Bible, and I don't quite see why the Reverend would disprove.
Fell4 chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
Thalia you make me laugh so much! I love reading your about your gripes with Ike and 'J'.
Poor Polly. I hope you make her have a happy ending! :{ I will be mighty upset if you don't!
Fell4 chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Awww! This is such a cute chapter!
You have such a way with words! I loved the, " the rest of the table watched the two as Polly seemed to blossom under his doting attention."
Yaaahh, some parents can be extremely unintelligent at times.
I can only hope I raise my kids half as well as my parents raised my sister and I. We didn't turn out too horrible, I think! lol
Fell4 chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Ike! OMG. lol XD hahaha! I can't believe she thought he had a wife! XD
How hilarious!
Wow, I never thought Ike to be that inconsiderate Thalia! I'm seeing a whole new side of him! He's DEFINITELY a horrible person! ;)
I really like LaMontagne! Thanks for the recommendation!
I hope you get sleep! It is important, so that you will be awake enough to watch MORE Young Riders! lol
Fell4 chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Now Polly, how in the world is being stuck in a tree impious? You silly, silly girl. Good thing Ike was there or you probably would have broken a bone!
Man, Thalia you can sure hold a grudge! You should be HAPPY she shared this WONDERFUL show with youQ (Even though it is slowly sucking your time away...)
Fell4 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Ha! Fortunately for both Polly and especially Ike, he won't be calling her that!