Reviews for Pinky's Baby
Man I love this story. I can read this a thousand times.
Twins... Fucking called it man!
Akuma the Dark One chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
Great ending to a great story but I'm a little sad that its over:( but as they say all good things must come to an end.
Akuma the Dark One chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
I loved your story so much. I hope you guys do a sequel to this where Sarah bellum and Cyan are fully grown.
Akuma the Dark One chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Yay twins! Cyan better live or I'll find you two and make sure you are introduced to the very meaning of living in hell.
Akuma the Dark One chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Just let you know that some studies actually sate that sex is good for the mental well being of a pregnant mother and their child.
Akuma the Dark One chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
I really love that clone he's really cute.
Akuma the Dark One chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
I was honestly hoping that strange feeling Pinky felt was another baby.
Akuma the Dark One chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
E.T. phone home. Sorry I just had to say that after you putting that E.T. reference at the beginning of the chapter. Also I love the movie Rescuers Down Under.
Akuma the Dark One chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
kill the Queen!
Akuma the Dark One chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Still loving your story.
Akuma the Dark One chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
It was always obvious to me that brain cared about pinky but you guys making it so obvious is a nice change of pace from the rare showings of affection brain does on the show.
Akuma the Dark One chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I wish I could get pregnant. I'd make a wonderful father as my baby brother can a vouch for. Could it be possible for science to help gays to have children?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
-Squeak- that's all I have to say.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Geez how cute. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Pinky finally has his babies! And a little boy too as well as a girl, how sweet. Brain might be, as Pinky says it, a bit 'grumpy-growly', but he'll make a fantastic father, and he does love Pinky. Go MPREG, if anyone doesn't like it, get used to it, morons. It's great (the story and the MPREG), and so are you, skimmingsurfaces! EXCELLENT collaboration story all the way with StarshineDC. Your spelling, grammar and the way you are able to put yourself in Pinky and Brain's shoes to write a good story is flawlessly good and the best work I've ever read. Again, your writing style is . Can't wait to hear more about the babies.

Bye bye and good luck as always writing, darling,

Love, your faithful Pinky and the Brain fanfiction lover and reader. Enjoy your life!