Reviews for Better He Spared
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
This is one reason I headcanon that after numerous failed attempts to take over the world, Brain slowly begins replacing his and Pinky's bodies with cybernetics. I mean a mouse only lives like four years so even if they got the world, they'd die not long after. Besides, imagine a cyborg Pinky and Brain, that's just awesome.
Eternal Nightshade chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
... actually, it was... pretty clear from the beginning who was dying. Your wording made me pretty sure. Yeah, occasionally, you said things that made me re-think it, but it was still pretty heavily implied that it was Pinky. However, while that was not your goal?

I think it was best this way. The gravity of the angst settles in a bit more firmly if you're not distracted by confusion. It gives the reader just enough time to come to grips with the character's emotions...to empathize as much as we know how. Well done.
PaigeTurner91 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Omg, all my sad feels... This fic punched me in the soul with its plot twist! But great work! _
PaigeTurner91 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012