Reviews for From The Back Of Beyond
iHamster chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
whoa, interesting! I have to continue this
Guest chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Aww, no! Not fair! I loved this story, why did it end? :(
Great job and great ending! Thanks. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Oh, more and seizures! Can't be good! :S
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
WOW, loved your description of monsters and the Purgatory! And the way Dean got out was great!
A Friend chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! HE HAD ANOTHER SEIZURE! GAHHHHH... And the guy just stood there timing Dean's seizure? :O ...Well dude! GO CALL 911 ANYWAYS! JUMPY DEANNNNNNNNNNNNNN! \O/ Can't get it on the show? Fine, we'll have you to do it for us! AWESOME! HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BTW, WHAT HAPPENED TO KELLY (not with an i! -.-) AND BILL? I LIKED THEM! D:
A Friend chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
THE HUGGGGGGGGGG! WTH? Dean is gonna have another seizure isn't he? Dean! Why u no good ppl heal u! qwiduhwqiuqwhiqwsqwdiuwdh! ;_; He got hurt! NEXT CHAPTERRRRRR!
A Friend chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
I spelled Kelly wrong ._.
A Friend chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwww! the phone call! :''''''''''''''''''''''') And Sam keep saying Dean? Awwwwwww woifuhweiofuhwefiueifhweifuh wdih! TEAMN DEAN/KELLI! \( 'O' )/ /( 'O')/ *goes to the next chapter*
A Friend chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
OMG! What happened? Why is he shaking? Why is he so misrable? What's gonna happen? Did anyone hit him? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY DEAN IN THIS FIC? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *runs around* *panicked* D: See... this is why I come here after 9 chapters are done... otherwise would be minutely tweets 'til you update a new ch!
A Friend chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
"He laughed so hard that it brought him to his knees and then the laughter turned to uncontrollable sobbing" Damn it damn it damn it damn it damn it damn it! Why are you able to put me through shudders with a chapter this short? Goinggggggggggggggggggggg to chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapter twoooooooooooooooooooooo nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
Good story - I enjoyed it very much.
IrishNun chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
“'If I died at this moment, I'd die a happy man.' he thought to himself.”

I got a little giddy when he heard baby come round the corner but this line made me a little teary eyed.
failte1916 chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
Go for the spoilers.
angeleyenc chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
aww! go sammy! :D loved it!
itscalledkarma chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
Aww..I wish it wasn't over :-( Great story loved every minute of it! I hope you're working on a new story in the near future&if that one has some spoilers,I wouldn't mind* hint,hint* But again loved this story so much!