Reviews for Everyone's Game
bellastenticlemo chapter 7 . 3/13/2016
a somewhat decent clovniss fic nice please continue it
CorruptMinds chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I haven't even finished the first page and I'm already pissed off by the poor spelling and grammar. I can handle a few mistakes, but this is disgraceful. I like the plot so far, but you even have incorrect word use. Do you not check your work?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Ahen is the next?
Tretre chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Nnoooooooooooooo
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
Update please.
cathy chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
awwwww i love dis. im not lesbian, but to me clove and katniss just seem like friends.
just lega chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
update soon, and make the cave scene as katniss said to clove. that would be good
Cupcak3 Lov3r chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
OMFG I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER! I'm hooked...YOU DID THIS TO ME!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
i need to read the finish! its awesome
Barrk2546 chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Can't wait for the next update! :)
Hottpinkskull chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Why have you stop writing? These are great! I thought I was the only one who thought that katniss should have been a lesbian character lol! You should continue...
Alice chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
This is amazing I really need you to update it though! Please I really love this! You've got a new follower (;
Crayon Stealer chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
make more please this is so good! im dieing its a wonderful story
Fleur24 chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
""And how are we going to do that? By falling out the tree on our asses like Glimmer?" Clove retorted."" Yea that's a great way to make the careers look like idiots.
I rather like that Clove is confinding in Marvel, now that he's out of Glimmer's clutches.

""Ow, hell what was that for?" asked a hurt Marvel rubbing his arm. "Who died and made you my Jiminy Cricket?" "What are you talking about?" he asked. Clove rolled her brown eyes at the boy who suddenly lost his intelligence in less than a second. "You're telling me all about the consequences that my actions would create if I either choose the right or wrong choice right, like my inner conscious?" "But you're really telling me to just stay with Cato, because I've already hurt him enough." The girl looked to the boy in hopes of seeing him tell her she was correct.

Marvel thought about it for a moment then smiled down at her. "I was really just telling you that you should do the wrong thing, and go with Katniss. Or is going with her the right thing to do? Some good conscious I turned out to be huh?" smiled Marvel.

Clove's eyes widen as she couldn't believe that Marvel was the one pushing her to leave and be with Katniss."" I LOVE this part. I LOVE that Marvel is pushing Clove to go and be with Katniss. I think for the circumstances, Marvel makes a great conscious/

I like that Marvel will cover for Clove, when she leaves to be with Katniss.

""What do you think they are talking about? Maybe they're plotting something against you or him." Glimmer yanked the rope hard around Peeta's neck. The thick rope burned his soft flesh underneath it's roughness. Peeta grimaced from the searing pain left by the rope. "Mind your own business tribute and stay out of ours." warned Glimmer. But the girl never took her eyes off Clove and Marvel, and watched them with intent."" HAHA Peeta notices it, but Glimmer ignores it. Hopefully the tracker jacker incident will happen soon.
If I were Peeta, I would want to on the end of a leash with anyone of the careers but Glimmer.

""I can apologize and say sorry a million times to him if that would help, but I refuse to apologize for finally falling in love with someone who was making feel like a human and not a weapon."" I LOVE this. I LOVE that Clove feels like a person and not a weapon around Katniss. Its a good thing too.

HAHA nature calls. Nice, Peeta, real nice. Well at least he found a subtle way of saying it instead of being blunt.

""For the first time Clove didn't feel threaten or even remotely afraid of what Glimmer would do anymore. I'm finally leaving with Katniss tonight, and this bitch can't hold my feelings for her over my head anymore.

"You know what I think I will go talk to her care to join me?" Glimmer stood stunned looking at Clove. "You don't care if Cato wakes up and sees you talking to her?" Clove furrowed her eyebrows at the other girl. "No why should I, after all from his perspective it would only look like you and I were harassing her or something."" This is really good. I'm glad that Clove is feeling free of Glimmer's blackmail.

"He was still being lead by a rope around his neck this time with Marvel holding the end of it. Peeta, what have you gotten yourself into?"" That wasn't completely his fault. Foxface scared him, but in all honesty, he could have run a different way.

""Katniss shot another arrow at Glimmer this time it managed to get caught in one of Glimmer's braids taking a thick clump of hair with it as it shoot straight into the trunk of a tree.

Glimmer screamed with bloody murder and ran to the arrow that had long,thick strands of her hair sticking to the tree. Clove watched Glimmer fuss and cry over her hair and she could easily see a small patch of baldness where her thick braid had hung down over."" This is rather funny.

Yep Katniss is deffinitely making a run for it.

""Trying to catch her breath Clove saw several leaves fall in front of her and looked up to see Katniss hopping all along the tree branches getting further away from her. "Hey fire girl!" Whether or not Katniss heard her the girl still kept leaping through the trees. Damn, she's really gonna make me do this huh?

Clove threw the backpack fully on her shoulders and began to climb up into big enough tree that could hold her weight. The knife-girl grabbed hold of the lowest branch to haul herself up it. The branch cracked and groaned but it didn't break or bend and she safely sat herself down ready to grab hold of the next one. Clove managed to make it towards the fourth branch on the tree, and she could still see Katniss in her sights. Making it to Katniss was what kept driving Clove to climb even more despite the heat, and how heavy she felt she kept climbing trying to join the other girl in her domain."" I admire Clove's determination. She's intent on getting to Katniss.

I LOVE how Clove woke up in the cave with Katniss and Rue. She should stick to throwing knives and not climbing trees. That is Rue and Katniss' domain.
""Well can I at least try on your vest?" asked Rue. Clove glared at her before picking up her vest and placing the knife back into it's slot. "No you can't." Rue crossed her arms over her chest pouting."" Clove is deffinitly possessive of her knives and Rue is really cute!

Great there are two Glimmers. Well at least one is dead now.

""Katniss scooted a little closer to Clove draping the girl's arm over her and holding on to it. She cherished the warmth that was given to her and feeling the other girl's grip on her tighten protectively Katniss found the comfort she herself needed to sleep, and for the first night since the games began she didn't have to sleep alone in the cold darkness of the arena."" Its good that their together.
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Yep Cato's not against using Peeta' stroke of bad luck against him.

""Marvel walked up to Cato slowly handing him a rope. "What the fuck do I need this for?" "It's to tie around his neck, he can be our guide dog to her." explained Marvel. Cato smiled and ruffled the other boy's hair. "I'm almost starting to like you Marvel, that is if you keep using your brain the way it should." Cato tied the rope around Peeta's neck tight and pulled the rope violently yanking the boy forward."" Marvel may just have a bit of a brain.

And this is after Glimmer gloated to Clove that her and Marvel's bond was stronger than ever.

The career pack is falling apart from the inside out.

Yep Peeta knows that Katnis feels safest in the trees.

""Glimmer spent half the walk trying to coax Marvel back into her little scheme, but he wanted nothing else to do with it. Marvel wanted to spend the remainder of the alliance with Cato trying to get in his good graces."" Well, well, well Marvel does have a brain after all.

""I think it's about time to tell Cato we have broken up right?" smiled Marvel. "Yeah about damn time it is, and I think I would die if I have to kiss you again." Marvel stopped laughing and stared at Clove."" Yep its about time they broke up.

""Katniss loved listening to the mockingjay that kept following her singing it's sweet music. The girl wrapped the left over rabbit up and put it in her pack for later. The bird hopped from branch to branch enjoying the attention it received from the girl. "Yeah I know you like to sing and you're a natural at it as well." smiled Katniss at the mockingjay who puffed out his chest and threw his head back. The other birds in the area begin to sing and chirp as well following after the mockingjay. Soon Katniss was surrounded by a whole orchestra of singing birds of all different types. The girl sat down on a old log listening to them sing."" I LOVE THIS PART!

uh oh Cato found Katniss.

""You might wanna get that taken care of or you could hopefully die." called Katniss."" Katniss is ever hopeful about that.

""Everyone watched Glimmer make the climb upwards only seconds later to fall out from under a broken branch that couldn't hold her weight."" HAHA I LOVE that it was Glimmer that fell and not Cato. I

oh no their fighting. That's not good. Its not completely Clove's fault, Katniss. People are known to crack under pressure. Like Cato said, the lies build up and the fall under the weight of it all.