Reviews for Ouran Beats
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Who is Jun?
Tahntahn chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I like how this is straight to the point :) great job! (Not that I have the right to critic)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Is it okay to add an O.C? If so then this is the info: Name: Lilium Porter
Age: 16
Sad past: when Lilium was in middle school she was raped by her step father and had an abortion. Her mom didn't believe her so the abuse continued she was raped again and had a son but died after she gave birth to him.
Personalty: can be nice and will be serious when she has to. Sometimes sarcastic to lift the mood when needed to.
how she died: look at sad past.
Paring lilium/takashi (mori)
likes: purple,food,sleep and other things
Does she like to sing: yes and can sing really well(likes to sing sad somgs)

dislikes: pink, girly things, fan boys/girls other things
Regrets: nothing really(you may choose if you want)
Battle style: martial arts(was a master when alive)
Ecila chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Ha... For some reason I find the word 'bimbo' amusing.
Heather45689 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Hey, I'm not sure if you still accept these, but I came across the story and I'd love to have an oc in it! It's totally fine if it's too late or anything though :)
- - - - - -

Name: Haruka Tanaka

Age: 16-17

Sad & Terrible past (has to have all info!): She lived with her parents, and older brother. Her dad avoided her, and she felt hated by him. She really never had a connection or bond with him at all. She felt uncomfortable around him, he was like a stranger. The only way she could make him proud is by getting good grades, but it wasn't enough still. Her brother was an F student, and was considered worthless. He fought with their parents all the time, and he would get death threats. One day, Haruka's mom got in an accident. She died in the hospital, and Haruka watched it happen. She was left with her dad who couldn't handle her on his own. He tried, but it wasn't good enough. Haruka's brother was threatened with death and was told he should die more often now. Haruka ended up dying in a car accident when she saved enough money to buy a car and her mom's sister.

Looks: I can't find a good picture of her. Basically, she has long, straight, tuquoise/green hair that stops at her waist. It's almost like a hime, but not quite. She has bangs, and silvery/gray eyes. Her skin is pale and she is about 5'4-5'5

Personality: Calm, helpful, determined, clever, swift, friendly, shy at times.

How he/she died: Car accident. Sorry it's not very creative .

Pairing: Hikaru or Noda, you can decide! lolz! Sorry Noda is a bit of difficult choice, since he only listens to Yuri and all.

Likes: Strawberries, cats, baking, food, reading, writing, art, singing, surfing [when she was living] and she loves music.

Dislikes: death, her past life, her family's fighting, and god.

Regrets: Not trying to make a bond with her dad, or stopping the fight, or somehow preventing her mom's death

Battle style: She likes to take it easy, she is a good fighter, and doesn't need to do much to have a good battle. She likes working independently in battle, but works well in groups too

Does he/she play or sing: she sings sometimes
CreativelyOriginal chapter 21 . 1/14/2013
This was sad. Excellent chapter.
FresianFire chapter 20 . 1/12/2013
Aww...what a cute chapter...and sad. I loved it!
CreativelyOriginal chapter 20 . 1/12/2013
Nice chapter. I like idea of the sins. They make me think about Homunculi from Fullmetal Alchemist. I wonder what role the sins will have.
FresianFire chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Yay! A nice long chapter! It was very well done. :)
can u not chapter 17 . 1/9/2013
im not sure if you're still taking oc's, but heres mine!
Gender: female
Personality: cheerful & humble, accepting and quiet
Name: Lilly Jay Hunter
Hair color/hair style: short brown hair
Past: dark; bad memories from her childhood
Features: multiple scars on her arms/legs
Fashion style: a bit of a tomboy
Well, I hope you like her!
CreativelyOriginal chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
I love the way you portrayed Iris and I love this story.
CreativelyOriginal chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This well written. I hope its not to late but this my oc.
Name: Iris Payton

Age: 16

Sad & Terrible past (has to have all info!): Iris was kiddnapped when she was 14 and was sold into prostitution. She'd tried running away a few times only to be brought back by her captor, and being locked in a basement with very little food for as many days as she had ran away. She would cry herself to sleep at night begging to be freed and to have her old life back. To 'escape' from the world she lived in she would always write, mostly poems.

Looks: Iris has a tan completion, round face and pretty scarlet eyes. Iris is 5'7" with light green waist leganth hair that is kept in a high ponytail.

Personality: Iris is sarcastic, and does not trust people right away. Iris also has a thick shell and it takes awhile for her to open up to people. Her distrust of most people is because of what happened in her past.

How he/she died: On Iris's sixteenth birthday she tried running away again. Hours later her captor found her and dragged her back and threw her in the basement and left her there. Iris was just expecting to be locked in the basement but her captor came back into the basement minuets later one of his friends. They took turns rapping her for what seemed like hours and when they were finished they slit her throat.

Pairing: Kyoya or who ever you want her with

Likes: writing, being around people.

Dislikes: dark areas, being touched

Regrets: Never getting to enjoy her life, and never getting her first kiss.

Battle style: hand to hand combat.

Does he/she play or sing: She likes to write songs from time to time,
Music-chan loves anime chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
haha! cute chappy!
Sedamentary chapter 12 . 12/21/2012
aaaaaw they died together! like Romeo and Juliet! so cute! 3 next chapter please? more cuteness/fluff!
Sedamentary chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
lol yes. YES! and YES! well i guess the forgiven part isn't as important as the lemon and the i love you thing ;P anyways great chapter! great lemon! Can't wait for the next one!