Reviews for Home
cmcaggia3 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
INteresting take on this. I wish that would be a deleted scene- just ho you wrote it. You know how to write in powerful, emotional words while in character. wow 3
hannahsmetana chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Aww sweet, good work with the emotional stuff, it felt very right :)
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I loved all of the emotion underlying the whole story. I would like to see your scenario play out on July 10. I want them back together, caring about eachother and their inevitable arguments. Great story.
spicypeppersauce chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Awww this was so cute! I absolutely loved it. Well done! : )
alex chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I really liked this story. It seemed realistic enough to believe in fanfiction universe. I liked all of the reflections they were both having and the interactions between the three seemed true to character. I would love to see Neal reconnecting with the others like, June, Sara, Elizabeth, and the other suits. :).
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Liked this.
Fierce Queen chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Aww! I liked this! Enjoyed getting into Neal and Peter's thoughts. Good job!

Blessings,

Fierce
Love82 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I loved this! I liked the look at Peter's thoughts and Neal's too. I liked the way you came up with for Neal to send a message to Peter. Very him. I loved the hug at the end. I really want to see hug on the show. And of course Mozzie would travel with his Russian Surplus. :)

Lovely story.

Kim on the forum
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Sweet and touching. Thanks.
Pokeyshadow chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
well done. I hope we get something simliar (happy) when the show returns.
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Loved that happy story.

JeanneZ84
melles chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Even if we don't see this one on TV...it was great. Loved the way you described both of Peter's and Neal's thoughts and I really loved it when they simply hugged each other (maybe we will see that on TV?). Thanks for sharing and I wouldn't mind a sequel to this ;-)
CathysOpinion chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Great job!
CrumpetCapers chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This was great! I would love to see it happen just this way. (:
elsiemay chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
loved this story, touched my heart