Reviews for Misery Loves Company
storylover18 chapter 1 . 2/20
This is really good! I loved the interaction and the dialogue was well done :)
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Yeah, when you're living in small quarters like that - one flu is going to be passed to the next one. Especially in blood relatives. I think it's just easier to catch that way...
Snot demon. Definitely - snot demon.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Love some sick Sammy and it goes without saying that after 4 days of Sammy being sick it is wearing on Dean, worried as he is ... and also that his little brother has infected him!
Nastiellia chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
awww! soo cute)))) Dean is really awesome)) Thanks for writting))
RayneSummer chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This is amazing! :)
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Thank you for telling me about this story, now Sammy and I can suffer together. :) Only I don't have cookies and a Dean to help make me better...*pouts* Lovely fic!
lipglosskaz chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
So sweet! Love it when Dean takes care of sick/hurt Sam..he is so GOOD at it!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I love how sam hid the last cookie from Dean.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Just adore sick Sam and this was all kinds of perfect-o!

Thank you much for sharing your talent.
Karen
Pchew chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Snot demons...that's so my excuse for a runny nose from now on :D

Too cute
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
LMAO that was great and it was so perfectly Dean and Sam! Especially Sam's little "gift" to Dean.

Sorry been so quiet lately but I am back ... and hungrily reading...

hope you're feeling better

hugs Shelley
linneast chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
So sorry you have been ill! This tale is great, even I felt hot and stuffed up!Hope you get better soon!
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I loved the brotherly banter in this. It was nice to read a hurt/comfort/sick story that was something other than simply pure angst all the way through. Sam and Dean were adorable in this story, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Nicely done.
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Love it. Flu sucks, Sam and Dean are awesome. Feel better dude.
Kelisem chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Hope you feel better soon and that you weren't quite as sick as Sam. Loved the James Earl Jones comparison and the about demon. I am sure those are real!