Reviews for Misery Loves Company
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/30
Love some sick Sammy and it goes without saying that after 4 days of Sammy being sick it is wearing on Dean, worried as he is ... and also that his little brother has infected him!
Nastiellia chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
awww! soo cute)))) Dean is really awesome)) Thanks for writting))
RayneSummer chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This is amazing! :)
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Thank you for telling me about this story, now Sammy and I can suffer together. :) Only I don't have cookies and a Dean to help make me better...*pouts* Lovely fic!
lipglosskaz chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
So sweet! Love it when Dean takes care of sick/hurt Sam..he is so GOOD at it!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I love how sam hid the last cookie from Dean.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Just adore sick Sam and this was all kinds of perfect-o!

Thank you much for sharing your talent.
Karen
Pchew chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Snot demons...that's so my excuse for a runny nose from now on :D

Too cute
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
LMAO that was great and it was so perfectly Dean and Sam! Especially Sam's little "gift" to Dean.

Sorry been so quiet lately but I am back ... and hungrily reading...

hope you're feeling better

hugs Shelley
linneast chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
So sorry you have been ill! This tale is great, even I felt hot and stuffed up!Hope you get better soon!
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I loved the brotherly banter in this. It was nice to read a hurt/comfort/sick story that was something other than simply pure angst all the way through. Sam and Dean were adorable in this story, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Nicely done.
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Love it. Flu sucks, Sam and Dean are awesome. Feel better dude.
Kelisem chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Hope you feel better soon and that you weren't quite as sick as Sam. Loved the James Earl Jones comparison and the about demon. I am sure those are real!
sammynanci chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Good job! I loved! Always Sammy will be received well by fever or injured man because his way we can see (read) on the awesome big brother that Sammy is lucky to have! Though Dean does not have bad luck, xd,his little brother is the most sweet and adorable thing that I knew in my life, and for nothing selfish, xd. It infected the flu to his big brother, jajajjajaj :)

I hope that you are better like that promptly we can read more your things (though it does not even fall ill you stop, jajajajj)
zekeschance chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Love our sick Sam! Thank you.