Reviews for To Build a Home
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I just have a lot of hayfield feels... Please write more!
marbletown chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I love your take on hayffie. Just how I imagined it. Fits right into canon. Maybe you could try some D13 smut next time? ;)
illyna chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I have just re-read this story. It's very lovely - well done x
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Okay, that was absolutely amazing.

Is it bad that I pictured Elizabeth Banks through all of this? L

Well, the interaction between Peeta and Effie were very well thought out and I think it came out perfectly. The Hayffie wasn't too romantic, but I loved it. It was passionate I thought, and comforting in a way that only you have the ability to create. Only your writing skills
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This was absolutely excellent! Don't feel unsure about it; I loved it! Adding to my favorites!
KiraMizu08 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This. I always wanted to see a fic wherein Peeta and Effie treated each other as if they're Mother and Son, just like how Haymitch is kinda like a father to Katniss! And this was very realistic! Most Mockingjay Aftermath stories included Haymitch treating Effie ad if she's a fragile piece of glass. I don't know if I want you to continue this since the ending was perfect but I want to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh my goodness this is one your best stories yet! I love it! It's beautifully written and tragic and has the perfect balance of humor and angst. Poor Effie ;( Continue writing!
Lessthanthree13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I really liked it keep writing!
darex2xdream chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh my goodness! This is definitely going in my favorites! :) There is no need to be unsure about this story, okay? It's written beautifully. I love love love love it!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I really enjoyed this, especially the two Peeta/Effie scenes we got. There's something really beautiful about them both having been tortured and having that in common despite being so at odds with each other pre-Catching Fire/pre-Mockingjay. The recurring fire metaphors was nice. And the darkness was also nice.