Reviews for Someday, Eventually, Always
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
rightfromthebeginning chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Great crossover :) Loved how you incorporated both shows into one story. Loved the last line 'Someday, eventually, always.' both to do with B&B and Caskett :)
FanGirl4Life16 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Loved it!
Skole chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Hi Em :)

Wonderful work. Just caught up on Castle recently, so this piece provided some great punctuation for the respective season finales.

Hope to see more from you soon & hope that life is treating my favorite Aussie writer well :D
my-completeness chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
That was fabulous :)
penandra chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Thanks for this great crossover . . . . I really enjoy crossovers and am always intrigued by the approach authors take to bring characters from another series (AND another network!) into the mix.

In my world Castle and Brennan would, of course, know each other (along with Jessica Fletcher ;-) from book shows, conferences, workshops, etc.

I assume that Beckett might also know all kinds of people that many of us invite into our homes on a regular basis - Commissioner Reagan (Blue Bloods) - and possibly his sons, One would think that she's had some contact with the NYPD Crime Lab so she might have at least met Mac Taylor, Jo, et al (CSI: NY) - the mind boggles! ;-)

I love it when an author can riff on that and come up with such an entertaining fic. Thank you for sharing.
MHoles chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Wow just wow I'm speechless
nopenname66 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Em -

That was, as we say here near Boston, wicked cool! What a great idea for a crossover.

I would love to see you develop it, but it would have to be outside cannon, as you noted. Still, you are pretty creative... If anyone could do it and stay true to these two worlds, you could.

Here's hoping...

Sue
petuniatc chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Good one.

And we know Thom E. Gemcity could not join them due to being in the hospital recovering from being blown up. Otherwise you could have 3 of my favorite shows - Bones, Castle and NCIS - instead od just 2 of them.
eitoph chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
It's so fun to dream ways that these worlds could come together. It's interesting to see how the 'author' thing can play out - especially seeing as it's not always such a big part of Bones but I do like how you ultimately decided to tie it all in here.

It's fun to see how Castle and Beckett might be spending their summer and a little sad to see how the same period goes for Booth. I'm glad they're able to help each other in this twisty, crossover way!
RositaLG chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Dude.

I was skeptical that I would like this because I generally hate crossovers, but I have a strict "Em wrote it. Must read it." rule so I dove on in. This was brilliantly done. Truly. You interwove the two fandoms perfectly and kept each one true to its self while still making it work with the other. I'm constantly in awe of your talent!
brookemopolitan chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
*insert fangirl happy dance here*

babe, this was amazing. just amazing. i adored every bit of it. you balanced the new shinyness of caskett with the angst that is B&B like a pro. loved itttttttt

best birthday present ever
mojor chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
really touching.

thanks for writing!

i totally should have stopped reading when i read it was based on the finales for them both! last i heard Booth and Brennan had a baby and that's it. Why is she in hiding! clearly i need to watch last season.
NatesMama chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Excellent! A clever way to get them all in the same story without actual interaction, and in a believable way. Really well done and very emotional. This was so good!
Deb838 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Well... I'm not particularly a Bones fan, although I do watch it from time to time & have seen enough recently to know what was going on, and was able to enjoy the crossover.

I enjoyed this, I think I've only read one other crossover before - but I still like Castle best of all :)

I liked how Kate connected the similarities.