Reviews for What is, is not mean't to be
ChaiMada chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee XDDDDDDDDDDD
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
when will the next chapter come out? and where are the couples ?
b14 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Really nice, one of the best I have read for this pairing!
madara2 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Dose anyone else hate Madara Uchiha like i do?
Omg he like tottaly has Sasuke under his control, n he made Itachi look so was so sweet, and now i like Itachi so much. N I feel bad for sasuke because he's just like a "Little Puppet" on strings, that everyones controling. D:
Dose anyone know what Madara's plan is?
Also whos with me?
KrystalM chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
aww poor madara is he gonna lose his sharigan but i love the chap. next one?
Returning Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Forgive me, kvetched and mussitate are in fact words. Sorry. But your useage of them is still a little iffy.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Why...does your title have a random apostrophe in it? I know I should be focusing on the actual story instead of the title but I just found myself staring at it. Mean't isn't a word. (And if it was it would say "mean not" or something similar. So your title would say "What is, is not mean not to be.") It makes it look like you can't spell.

I confess I only read half of this[chapter] because the huge wall of text near the end made my eyes hurt just looking at it. Paragraph breaks are important, so try and make sure the formatting on FFNet hasn't messed up your story like this. The wall of text (the parts I managed to read) is riddled with errors. What is a 'kvetched father'? What does 'he mussitated' mean? Those are not words in the English language, which according to the top of the page, is the language this is written in. You need to work on that.

Storylinewise...eh. You're entitled to your interpretation of the characters but I imagined that children raised in times of constant war would be both more mature and more suspicious of strangers. Especially when you consider kids like Kakashi, who became a chuunin when he was like 6 years old.

I won't be reading anymore of this, sorry.
KrystalM chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
ooh i wonder who the mystery man is, i have some ideas but idk but anyways great chap cant wait for the next one :)
stephfarrow94 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
More, please? :D Sorry, I would say more but I'm still half-asleep -.-
KrystalM chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
ooh this story's looking good can't wait 4 the next chapter update soon plz :)
stephfarrow94 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
:O Oh noes! What will happen next? I must read more! I have a small request though - when you get a chance (no hurry or anything), are you able to go back and fix the spacing and paragraphs? It's just that huge blocks of paragraphs hurt my head and eyes and make it hard for me to read. It's totally fine if you don't, though - I just like going back and re-reading things :)